Chapter 35

Two more episodes till I finish season 2, sad. I'll miss writing Kamado-chan for a bit, but at least she's in my JJK book too.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-3rd POV-

"The year's first meeting of all members of the Tokyo Manji Gang will now begin!" Draken yelled, as he and Mikey stood at the top, "Toman has been in conflict with Black Dragon a long time, but we had agreed to a truce. However, it was broken due to strife between brothers, Second Division Vice-Captain Shiba Hakkai and Black Dragon leader Shiba Taiju."

"Then, due to independent action taken by the three leaders of First Division, Second Division Captain Mitsuya, and eventually, Mikey and I, fought and defeated Shiba Taiju and all of Black Dragon. Some members would like to address everyone about this incident." He was silent for a bit, before looking at one of the male's, "First, Shiba Hakkai...Come forward!"

Hakki stepped forward, going up the steps and standing beside the tall blond, "This all began...with my selfish lie. To maintain that lie, I dragged my family, Toman, into this. Things got out of hand and turned into war between Toman and Black Dragon. I'm to blame for it. Everyone...I apologize." He bowed.

"Hakkai..." Takemichi muttered.

"What's this about?"

"I don't really get it."

"What was the lie?"

A few said, whispering to each other.

Someone stepped up, which was Mucho, "Don't worry about it, Hakkai. Whatever sparks a conflict...It doesn't matter once it's all over." He said, a soft smile.

"Besides, we defeated Black Dragon. Things turned out fine. Isn't that right, guys?" Smiley said, turning to the rest of the gang.

"That's right."

"Raise your head, Hakkai."

"I don't really get it, but you've made a proper apology."

"You did good."

'Thank goodness.' Takemichi thought.

Hakkai stood, "Guys..."

Mitsuya stepped up, "Hakkai. You will continue to be vice-captain of Toman's Second Division." He turned to the rest, "You're all cool with that, right?"

"Yeah!" Everyone cheered, "Hakkai!" They started chanting the male's name.

(Y/n) smiled, raising a fist, "H-Hakkai...!" She said, which made the said male blush brightly.

"The fight with Black Dragon was worth it just to save Hakkai, wasn't it, Takemitchy?" Chifuyu said.

"Yeah."

As they all quietened down, Draken spoke up again, "Next, Inui Seishu and Kokonoi Hajime, come forward."

The two known males walked up, wearing their Black Dragon uniforms, shocking the Chifuyu and Takemichi. The demon girl on the other hand was happy to see Inui as she had a flowery aura around her.

"I am Inui Seishu of the 11th generation Black Dragon."

"And I'm Kokonoi Hajime of the same gang." He smirked.

"Black Dragon?"

"I thought they were eliminated."

Two Toman members said.

"The 10th generation Black Dragon lost to Toman. The leader, Shiba Taiju, retired. We've taken over the 11th generation of Black Dragon." The black haired male said.