Chapter 45

-3rd POV-

"Stop it." Kokonoi said, before kneeing the male in the stomach, making him lean forward and gasp, "I...I...have lived for money."

-Small Flashback-

Asayama Library

Kokonoi flipped through the pages of his book as a familiar male wearing heels walked up.

"What book is that?" Inui questioned.

"Money...It's about how to make money. I don't have nearly enough yet."

"You should go home once in a while. You're not like me, you know." He said, walking off, but then stopped to look back at the male, before letting out a sigh.

As time went on, the black haired male went to the aisles of books to pick out more to read. Though, as he walked, he stopped when he noticed the familiar blond sleeping by the window.

"Inupi." Kokonoi muttered as he set down the books, then walked up to him. He stared at the sleeping male for a bit, before leaning down and kissing him. Though, as he realized what he did, he pulled back and kneeled down. He started to sob, tears falling on his hand that was on his lap, "Akane-san."

"Hajime-kun!"

-Flashback within a Flashback-

"Hajime-kun!" A female called out, before the said kid looked back along with a familiar blond.

"Hmm?" The two kids hummed, looking back.

"You're always with Seishu. Are you going home now?" She said, walking with the two.

"Yeah."

Inui Akane. She's Inupi's older sister by five years.

"Want to go to the library? There's a book I'd like you to read, Hajime-kun." Akane softly smiled.

Kokonoi blushed, before looking at her bag that she carried behind her, "I'll carry your stuff, Akane-san."

She smiled at his gesture, "That's okay. Thanks anyway."

I always loved her.

"You're always so nice, Hajime-kun." She stepped ahead and looked back at him, "You really shouldn't be. When you get a girlfriend, don't be nice to other girls. Or else she'll get jealous. Because you're handsome, you know." She said, as the boy was staring at her with eyes widen.

Inui yawned as he walked ahead.

"Seishu, you could learn a thing or two from him."

"No thanks." He said, making his sister laugh.

Soon the three got to where the road split off.

"I'm going on ahead home." The younger brother said.

"See you tomorrow." Kokonoi raised his hand to wave at him.

He raised a hand to wave as he walked off, "Bye-bye."

-----