~Kamado (Y/n)~

Name: Kamado (Y/n)

Name: Kamado (Y/n)

Race: Demon

Birthday: (Your choice)

Age:  Past: 15           Present: 27

Height: Past: 153cm....5'0" Present: 162cm....5'3"

Likes: Naps, sweets, her friends

Dislikes: Anyone disrupting her naps, her friends getting hurt by Kiyomasa

Personality: She is still very caring and protective towards humans who she sees as friends, although this is mainly due to the influence her friends had on her whenever she was napping. (Y/n) also retains some of her human emotions, as she has been seen to cry when sad and smile when happy, but in general she appears more detached than her human cohorts.

Background: Not much is known about her. Her parents left her and was taken in by a different family, who cares for her. When they found out who she was, they were surprised that she was a Kamado.

She grew up with Takemichi, who was her neighbor, and since then they stuck together, and once they met Akkun and the rest, she grew protective of them.

Relatives: Unnamed Mother (???)
Unnamed Father (???)
Adopted Mother- Kim (M/n) (Alive)
Adopted Father- Sato (F/n) (Alive)

Affiliation: Tokyo Manji Gang

Occupation: Student, gang member

Fighting style: Her fighting style mainly revolved around the use of her powerful legs and sharp nails. She doesn't use her Exploding Blood as often, as using too much blood could make her fall asleep.

Abilities: Immense Strength, Immense Regeneration, Size-Shifting, Sunlight-Resistance, Abnormal Demon Physiology.

Love Interests:
Sano Majiro "Mikey"
Ryuguji Ken "Draken"
Baji Keisuke
Mitsuya Takashi
Hanemiya Kazutora
Matsuno Chifuyu
Kawata Nahoya "Smiley"
Kawata Souta "Angry"
Shiba Hakkai
Hanma Shuji
Sendo Atsushi "Akkun"
Yamamoto Takuya
Yamagishi Kazushi
Suzuki Makoto
Haitani Rindou
Haitani Ran
Haruchiyo Sanzu
Kokonoi Hajime
Inui Seishu
Tachibana Naoto
Shiba Taiju
Kurokawa Izana
Kakucho
Madarame Shion

Sano Emma
Shiba Yuzuha

(A/n: ⚠️ This follows the anime so please wait for the characters to be animated ⚠️ Otherwise I'll just assume y'all are dumb and can't fucking read if you keep asking for characters that aren't even animated yet.)