Chapter 27

-3rd POV-

"I told you...kill them!" Taiju said, standing in front of Hakkai, who was tensed up, "As a fellow Toman member, you must take responsibility!"

"Taiju, they didn't know this was Black Dragon turf. So, please..." The teen said.

'Hakka's so frightened, he's like a different person.' Takemichi thought.

"I couldn't give a shit about that. Didn't you hear me give you an order? You're my little brother, which mean before membership in Toman. In other words, you must obey my orders. Family bonds are more important than bonds with friends, right?"

Yuzuha walked up, "Taiju! Quit threatening Hakkai."

The male only looked at her from the corner of his eye, before delivering a punch on the side of her cheek, "Yuzuha, it's your fault for not raising him right. I'll make that very clear to you next."

The blond male stood and got in front of (Y/n), "Even though she's family to you, Yuzuha is still a woman! How dare you strike a woman, your own sister!"

Taiju turned to him, "This is a Shiba family affair, so butt out, you little shit!" He got close to him, grinning, as the teen reeled back, "Watch carefully, Hakkai. I'll take care of your problem for you. This is what family's all about!" He then punched the male.

(Y/n)'s eyes widen, before growling and running up to kick his side, making him let go of the blond, who she caught in her arms.

The male looked at her and grabbed her again by the front of the kimono, as she was forced to let go of the blond.

"Stop! Please!" Hakkai said.

"Hakkai." The brother said, punching the girl, "When you ask someone for a favor," He threw another punch, "you need to give something in exchange." He looked at him, "Give me something that makes it worth my while. If you don't, then this is where this girl dies." He raised his fist again.

"I'll quit. I'll quit Toman. I'll join Black Dragon so I can assist you. So, let (Y/n)-chan go! That's my offer!"

The male turned to him, letting the demon girl fall to the ground with a thud, worrying the blond and Hinata, as the leader grinned.

-----

Takemichi carried (Y/n), who was unconscious.

Though, her fingers twitched slightly, before her eyes opened, "Hmm..." She hummed softly.

"(Y/n)-chan!" He exclaimed, relived, as he stopped walking along with the other two.

"(Y/n)-chan!" Hinata said, happy to see her awake.

"Are you all right?"

The girl had tears threatening to spill, "Thank goodness!" Then she fell to her knees, "Thank goodness, (Y/n)-chan!"

"There's a hospital just up ahead." Hakkai said, looking at the blond.

Takemichi nodded, before looking at the muzzled girl, "But I don't think she'll want to go to the hospital. She can heal herself but it's sort of a slow process." He said, before remember the male's words from earlier.

"I'll quit Toman. So, let (Y/n)-chan go."

"Hakkai, I'm sorry you had to quit Toman for our sake."

"It's not either of your fault. I'd already made up my mind. Actually, I want to thank you for standing up for Yuzuha. You must be surprised that my brother is the boss of Black Dragon."

"Yeah." His eyes then widen.

"Shiba Hakkai is the 11th leader of Black Dragon. Rumor has it the bastard killed the last leader for money and took over Black Dragon."