Chapter 28

-3rd POV-

Mitsuya looked at the male, "Let me talk to Taiju."

"What?" Takemichi's eyes widen.

Hakkai stood to look at the male, "Taka-chan..."

-Small Flashback-

In a park, the sound of punches and the sounds of a boy whimpering in pain could be hear.

Hakkai was the one delivering the punches to a boy, who just cried, before his fist was grabbed, making him look, "What?" He said, brows furrowed.

"You're going too far." Mitsuya said, as he carried a baby, and hiding behind a tree was another young girl, "Only use your strength to protect people." He smiled.

The baby soon started crying.

"There, there." He said, letting go of the boy's hand to rub the baby's back, "Yeah, he's a scary guy." He walked off.

The boy who was being punched by the boy, got up and ran.

'A weird guy with two little brats. That was Taka-chan. That was when I met Mitsuya Takashi.'

-End of Flashback-

"Taka-chan." Hakka said.

The said male turned his head to look at him, "Yeah?"

"I don't think you should talk with Taiju. No matter what you say, it won't end up doing any good. He's a piece of shit."

"Would you stop that? You've always tried to handle things all on your own." He then stopped and looked back, "By the way, why are these three tagging along?"

"What? I'm one of the ones who got beat up!" Takemichi said, pointing at himself.

Chifuyu pointed at himself, "I'm keeping an eye on him because he's a moron."

"Hey! Who you calling a moron? You're the moron for concocting that crazy plan!"

The male laughed, "But it turned out okay, right?"

(Y/n) smiled, "Hmm Hmm!"

Mitsuya tilted his head slightly, confused on what she said.

Takemichi noticed his confusing look and grinned, "(Y/n)-chan said that she wanted to come since she likes you."

The male blushed, 'She likes me...?' He thought.

"Ah!" He exclaimed, waving his arms around, almost hitting Chifuyu, "She likes all her friends. And once she takes a liking to them, she'll follow them like a puppy. There's no saying no to her, since she does everything at free will and won't listen to anyone unless it's important." He clarified.

"Ah, I see." He smiled, going up to the girl and patting her head, which made her smile at him, "All right, fine."

"Hmm." The girl hummed, grabbing the male's hand, which made him blush again.

-----

"It's nice to meet you, Taiju." Mitsuya said.

"So, you're the Mitsuya who's beguiled my brother all these years." Taiju said, feet on the table.

The male chuckled, "That's a hell of an accusation."

"I'll kill you, you bastard." He said, as Inui and Koko stood behind him, "So, what is it you want to talk about? Keep it short." 

"I'll let Hakkai join Black Dragon and never get involved with him again."

"What? Mitsuya-kun, that's not what you promised!" Takemichi said.