Chapter 37

-3rd POV-

2006

It was a rainy afternoon and Chifuyu was walking as he held an umbrella.

"This rain sucks. Jeez, it's cold." He said, before hearing a yell, making him stop and turn, "Huh?"

It was Takemichi punching a tire. Near him was (Y/n) kicking another tire, almost making it fly off.

"You bastard!" Takemichi exclaimed, punching the tire, "You won't get the best of me!" He jumped and landed a kick.

"What the heck are you both doing?" Their vice-captain questioned, startling the two.

"Wh...What're you doing here?" He blushed in embarrassment.

"That's a dumb question. I was on my way to your place when I say some moron getting in a fight with a tire." He said, averting his eyes to the girl, "Didn't expect (Y/n)-chan to be here since I thought she went home earlier."

The male blushed as the girl blinked with dotted eyes.

He looked at the male again, "Talking to a tire in the rain is pretty damn creepy, dude."

"Screw you! We're busy! We don't have time for your crap!" The male said, turning.

"Hey. Is that any way to talk to me?"

"We're training right now." He punched the tire, "We're going to be tougher than anyone around." He punched the tire a few times, before he was pushed by it, "Unless we get stronger, we can't change the future." He punched it again.

"Wait." His eyes widen, "Are you Takemitchy and (Y/n)-chan from the future?"

The said male panted before looking down, and explained everything to the male of what happened to everyone in the future.

"No way!" Chifuyu dropped the umbrella, "Everyone's dead? And it was Mikey who killed them?"

Takemichi lightly punched the tire.

"You can't be serious."

"That's why we've gotta get stronger." He sent another punch.

"And that's why you're both fighting a tire?" He said, which made the other male blush, "What are you? A child?"

"Screw you! At least (Y/n)-chan can fight better than any of us! In the future, we quit Toman, but everyone stood up for us. We're so damn pathetic." He said, punching the tire repeatedly.

(Y/n) had stopped her training and now stood beside Chifuyu.

"So, if we want to stay in Toman, we gotta be tough enough for everyone to respect us."

His eyes and the girl's eyes widen, seeing blood splatter on the clear umbrella. The male went up to him.

"Stop! Show me your hands." Chifuyu said, looking at them and seeing his knuckles being bruised and bloodied, "They're covered in blood." His eyes widen seeing the tire having the male's blood, and looked at the one the girl used, seeing blood too. Looking at her legs that were bloody, "No way. Don't tell me you've both been punching and kicking that all day long."

The male got out from his grip and punched the tire.

"Cut it out, Takemitchy! If you bust your knuckles doing that, you won't ever get any stronger." He said.

"I thought it over a lot with Naoto." He said, punching, "What can we do in the past to make the future better and save everyone?" He teared up, "We ran in circles trying to find some clue. Who killed Hina? Was it really Mikey-kun who killed everyone?" He sent another punch, before the back of his raincoat was grabbed and was sent back.