Chapter 2

I was going to upload 2 chapter but I got busy oof! Tomorrow I will the other chapter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-3rd POV-

Takemichi looked around the office as he sat on the chair, and (Y/n) was sitting on the desk with dotted eyes and swinging her legs back and forth.

Naoto hanged his suit blazer, then turned to the two, "Time travel. I've observed something about your powers." He then walked over to them, "You jumped from the present, July 4th, 2017, to July 4th, 2005. Which means you can go back to the same date twelve years ago. I believe that is your power."

-----

'I'm so tired.' Takemichi thought, as he sat in front of the computer.

"There, that's important." The detective male said.

"Huh? Uh, right."

"Also, there. Did you actually read that part?"

"R-Right..." The male's started to sway since he was tired.

"And then the next part..." Naoto held the male's head, "You've gone too far. Yes, there. Please remember that part, too."

"I have a question. Why isn't (Y/n)-chan learning this?"

The black haired male looked at the sleeping girl and and blushed slightly, before looking at the laptop, "She doesn't need to. And I know that her attention span is quite limited."

Takemichi thought back to whenever the muzzled girl would always ignore him and watch the animals in the windows of pet shops, or she would just sleep, "Right..." He mumbled, and looked back at the laptop, 'For two days since then, we've been locked in Naoto's apartment and haven't slept a wing. Well, me. (Y/n)-chan was sleeping the whole time or would go out to buy me some food to not die of malnutrition.' He thought, before yawning, but was startled when the other male cleared his throat.

"You need to pack as much information as possible about the Tokyo Manji Gang into your head." Naoto said, taking a sip of his coffee.

'Naoto's insane. He's trying to kill me.' The male thought and leaned back on the chair letting out a breath, before he looked to the side at the board, 'Five days ago on July 1st, Tachibana Hinata was involved in a dispute among members of the Tokyo Manji Gang and died. During a festival, a truck drove in, aiming for some stalls, and she was one of the victims. She was 26.' He then turned back to the laptop,

"In that report, you'll find some of what the Tokyo Manji Gang has been up to that hasn't been reported by the media. That's information my predecessor risked his life gathering. That last photo is actually him."

The photo made Takemichi cover his mouth, before turning to the other male, "Huh?"

"He was investigating undercover when he was discovered and killed. In one of his eye sockets, they found the media device that fully recorded his murder in place of his gouged-out eyeball. I kept requesting transfers until I finally got assigned to my predecessor's position six months ago." Naoto put his cup down, "The death of this investigator is under wraps because they didn't want to cause panic, though that's only part of the reason. The Tokyo Manji Gang was already under Kisaki Tetta's control before it happened."

'Naoto is trying to fill my brain with all of the information there is about the Tokyo Manji Gang.' He sighed, and rested his head against his hand, "But is this all necessary to save Tachibana?"

"If there's one problem with your power, it's that you can only go back to this date twelve years ago."

"But that's just your observation. You're apparently alive right now, so what happened back then must be real, but I don't even know if I can go back aga-" Takemichi was then cut off.