Chapter 39

So starting by next chapter you guys will be able to come up with the TR secrets! Obviously send them by DM's and make sure it isn't one I already wrote. They can be cute or wholesome.

P.S. I'm sorry for the late updates, I would update more frequently but unfortunately my depression came brewing till it overflowed. So, I'll take a long break for now till I feel like I'm ready to come back. My bf is aware of it, so he he is doing his best to keep me up and giving me motivation. But, until then, I'll be gone.

Don't worry, I'll definitely come back, don't know when yet, could be in a month or 2, but I definitely don't want to leave you guys without an explanation or anything. So, until then, I'll upload this chapter and the Blue Lock Valentine Special tomorrow. I'll put up the A/N if you guys have any questions at all.

Also, if you guys see anyone saying that I should update, please tell them to delete the comment or something. I obviously don't want to deal with that pressure.

But, I love you all and hope to see you very soon. I promise to not disappear for too long. See ya later.

~Memesuga01
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-3rd POV-

'Are we just dancing like a puppet on Kisaki's string again? And...' Takemichi thought, looking up.

"Beware of a traitor."

'Does that mean one of these guys has connections with Kisaki?' He looked back at the other members.

(Y/n) and Chifuyu took note of his behavior and turned to him.

"What's wrong, Takemitchy?" Chifuyu questioned, while the girl had a worried look.

"Uh..." He turned to them, "Oh, nothing."

Suddenly, they heard footsteps, making them look and see Draken and Mikey walk up.

"This emergency meeting of the Tokyo Manji Gang will now begin!" The tall blond exclaimed.

"You and I are enemies."

'Oh, right. Kaku-chan may have said that to throw us into confusion. Until I can be sure, I'd better not...' Takemichi thought.

"Yesterday, members of our gang were attacked all over Tokyo. It was the work of Tenjiku, a gang from Yokohama."

"Tenjiku? You know it?" A member questioned, turning to another.

"Never heard of it." He said.

"Tenjiku is a recently-formed gang. We don't know what kind of gang they are yet. The first to be attacked was First Division. Step forward!" Draken called out.

The two blonds and girl walked up.

"The ones who attacked us called themselves Team Mochizuki." Chifuyu said.

"Team Mochizuki?" The vice-commander questioned.

"That's the team run by Mochizuki Kanji, the ex-leader of Jugem. They're probably Tenjiku's main force." Smiley informed them.

"Mochizuki? You mean that Mocchi?" 

"Mocchi of Jugem? He's one of the S-62 Generation." 

Two members said.

Takemichi looked back, 'S-62 Generation?'

"Their main force isn't just Mocchi." Mitsuya spoke up, having a few bruises on his face.