Chapter 38

Feels like yesterday, season 2 came out lmao, but as always...

No future spoilers from the future season or any manga spoilers or else they will be deleted, if you make any spoilers, I will have to mute you, no questions asked. Also, please don't pressure me, the author, to update. I update on my own time. So if I see a comment that says "Plz update." Or anything along those lines, you will be muted too.

Any inappropriate comment will also be deleted and if you keep making those comments, or plain spam, you will also be muted. You have been warned.

P.S. Now that Kakucho showed up, I will be adding him to the list. If you have any other love interest to add, that has appeared in the anime, let me know.

And also, unfortunately I can't come up with anymore cute TR secrets, because I ran out of ideas. So, if anyone has cute TR ideas, starting from chapter 40 to the remaining chapters, please tell me by DM and your TR secret will show up on the upcoming chapters of Season 3!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-3rd POV-

Most of the Tenjiku males were terrified of the female, seeing as she was the one who defeated Mocchi and threw him down in front of them to prove that she was stronger than any of them. They stared at her, seeing as she barely had any injuries.

'Who the hell are these guys? I've never heard of Tenjiku. These guys were never part of the past before.' Takemichi thought. Footsteps walked up, making the members part ways, shocking the male.

"I bet you have no idea what's going on. Let the Kanto Incident begin." Kisaki said.

'Don't tell me he's...'

"I used to be Captain of Tokyo Manji Gang's Third Division, but now I'm General Staff Officer of Yokohama's Tenjiku, Kisaki Tetta."

"General Staff Officer of Tenjiku? Why you...You mean you joined them as soon as you got kicked out of Toman?"

"Takemitchy, your mind can't even begin to fathom me. I'm going to build my own Toman."

"Your own Toman?"

"One day, Mikey will have no choice by to accept me."

"Ah..." The injured blond muttered, 'What's he talking about? And what'd he mean by "hero"?' He thought, as they all then heard the rev of a bike.

"Kisaki!" A voice called out, making him turn, seeing Hanma, "Time to get going."

'It's Hanma!' He watched the Kisaki walk off, but he paused his walking.

"You're in a hell of a pinch, Takemitchy. But don't let it end here. Let's meet again." He said, walking off and got on the bike, before they were off.

'Kisaki...' He thought.

Mocchi walked up, since he had woken up without the Toman members knowledge, "Hey, isn't Toman made up of five divisions?" He said.

(Y/n) glared at him, tightening her grip on the unconscious Chifuyu and standing in front of her friends in a protective manner.

'Who's this guy?' Takemichi peeked over the girl.

"Do the other four suck this bad too? Toman ain't shit!" The Tenjiku male turned to the rest, "I got word we're brawling with their Second Division in Shinjuku. I'm headed there." He started to walk off, but turned his head, "Make sure these guys can never cause us trouble again."

"I should've stayed home." Yamagishi said.

"Listen up! Crush Toman before that bastard Kakucho shows up. We, Team Mochizuki will get all the glory. I'll leave these punks in your hands."