Chapter 65

"Samantha?" I asked again, scanning her from head to toe. Maybe I might've heard the wrong name.

They paused, gazing at me.

"Do you know her?" Dash asked.

"Of course not. Where on Earth am I supposed to know such a disgusting person?"

"I'm so surprised to know you decided to go after such a cheap thing. I mean, look at her." She scoffed at me, resting her elbow on Dash's shoulder.

"She was supposed to be for fun but she was proving so hard to get and I wanted to make her my girlfriend to use her and dump her, sorry baby." He admitted, not bothering about the fact that I was standing right in front of them.

"Aw, my babe is so nasty." She smirked at him, patting his head proudly.

"I can't believe you're so terrible. I thank God I didn't fall into your crazy trap, motherfucker!" Oh my, where was this courage coming from?

"Why is she being so dramatic?" She asked with her forehead crumpled and wearing a lopsided grin.

I stormed out of the house and quickly got into a taxi.

Samantha, she was probably not the same person. There should be billions of people who are also Samantha.

***
~ IMOGEN ~

I flinched when the door was kicked open. There was no way Hames returned… oh, it was Lila.

She staggered in and threw her bag on the floor without care, dropping herself on the bed.

I rose from the chair I was sitting on, dropped my phone on the table and ambulated to her.

"What's wrong?"

"Dash is a motherfucker." Oh. My. Gosh— Lila just cussed? This had to be damn serious.

"Okay, what's wrong?" I sat beside her.

"I thought I had found love."

"What did Dash do?"

"He was nice, sweet, calm, gentle, awesome, the best boyfriend I could ever ask for but…" she trailed off, obviously holding back tears, "...what happened? How did it turn out to be this way?"

I patted her head. You know, just to be comforting.

"Mom was so excited that I finally had a boyfriend, now she'd be broken. I thought I had found someone I could call my soulmate but it was all a crazy lie."

"I'm very curious to know what happened."

"I went to Dash's house then to his room. I started hearing crazy moaning from inside and kicked the door open without knocking."

"He cheated on you?!" I frowned, my blood started boiling in rage.

"Obviously… yeah." She curled her body.

"Why are men so foolish?! Why are they so stupid? Morons, idiots, useless bags of trash!" I was beyond frustrated at the moment. "Are men just brought into this world to cheat on their wives or girlfriends?"

She chortled. "Please calm down. Dash is simply an idiot. Due to the no sex before marriage policy I implemented on our relationship, he made it clear that he just wanted to get in my pants. Maybe I seem like a cheap toy to him." She let out a mirthless laugh.

"That's not true at all, babe. You're like a diamond, and you're very lucky he didn't stand a chance to use you and dump you like some kinda cheap slut." My blood was still boiling really high. "I feel like running down to that bastard that's called Dash, and beating him up till my heart's content."