The Atomic

Chapter 4

~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.

I walked out of the room after meeting K/DA, outside the door, I see Seraphine was waiting for me with a gleaming smile on her face. I was kind of surprised to see her still here and thought that she would of left. She sees me and walks towards me.

"So, what did you think of them?" Seraphine asks with a giddy tone.

"They were alright, it was just first impressions after all" I replied to her.

"You are so lucky you get to spend your day with them tomorrow" Serephine says then asks "Doing anything after this?"

"Going to a bar" I simply state as we start to walk.

"Oh, can I come with? You seem like a cool guy and I wanna get to know you more" She says with her hands behind her, every enthusiastic.

"Are you even old enough to drink?" I question her, looking at her up and down.

She proudly smiles "Today happens to be my 18th birthday, and I'm sure you know the drinking age is 18"

"So you want your first drink with a guy you just met at a pop star concert?" I question. What's with this girl?

She giggles a little "C'mon, and don't worry, I graduated high school last semester"

"That's not the point I'm making, for all you know I could slip something in your drink or something far worst" I tell her.

Her smiles falls into a pout "I am not a stupid young girl" She says as she puts her hands on her hips.

I sigh. Something told me I was not going to win this argument with her "Alright, fine but one condition, and that is you listen to what I say"

Her smile reappears on her face "Yay, I knew you were a good guy"

I just sigh. We walked out of the arena while making some small talk then as we got out I stopped "How did you get here?"

"I took the subway" She tells me "How did you?"

"My motorcycle" I state "Now c'mon, we don't got all night"

Seraphine follows me as we walk through the parking garage, it was relatively empty now like it was a hollow cavern. We get to my motorcycle and she looked at it in amazement.

"Wow, it's so cool, you must of payed a lot for it" She says.

"I did, now here" I say while tossing her my helmet "Put that on, sorry if it smells like me and messes up that hair of yours"

"I won't mind" She tells me before putting the helmet over her head.

I get on the bike and started it. She then gets on behind me and puts her arms around my waist. I tried to not think about my current situation and just went. Seraphine held on like if she loosened her grip just a little that she'd fall off. I wouldn't let that happen, I don't really want the death of an 18 year old girl on my hands. However, something inside me felt happy about the way she held onto me...probably because that's how April held onto me the few times she rode with me...damn it...I started thinking of April again. I shake my head, trying to shake the thoughts out.

We arrive at the bar in a decent amount of time. The place is called The Atomic. There was a neon blue sign on the building of a atomic bomb going off with the name of the bar under it. I park the bike up front and Seraphine hops off then I do as well. She takes the helmet off and she has a large smile plastered on her face.