Ramen

Chapter 6

~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.

The five of us walked to the ramen shop that Akali lead us too. We get to the shop and the name of it was called 'Runeterra Ramen'. The place looked new yet had a traditional feel to it. Akali was very excited to show us the joint, like if it were her pride and joy.

"This is the place" Akali says with a smile "C'mon let's go inside"

We follow Akali through the front door of the place. The smell of delicious ramen hits your nose as you walk in. The place being traditional style inside as well. The place had a few people in it which made sense for the time of day.

"Yo Mr. Chow!" Akali shouts.

From the kitchen we see a short older man that looked familiar to me. He had a bald head but grey hair in the sides and back "Akali, what did I say about being loud" He says non fluently in his thick accent

"Sorry..." Akali says as she rubs the back of her neck.

"Mr. Chow?" I questioned the name as I looked at the man.

He looks at me then smiles "I remember that voice, (Y/n) is that you?"

"Yes Mr. Chow" I say with a smile.

"You've gotten bigger, still getting into fights?" He asks me.

"Not like I used to" I reply.

"Good good" He says.

Akali looked at me "How do you know Mr. Chow?"

"He was my 12th grade Calculas teacher, don't know why he's makes ramen know though" I say.

"Teacher don't make good money. Good food does though. Good food equal good money" He says then asks me "You still friends with that stupid tall boy and mildly annoying small boy?"

"Yes I am" I say.

"Is he talking about Yasuo and Ekko?" Akali asks me.

"Yeah" I replied.

"Anyway, what can Mr. Chow do for you?" Mr. Chow asks.

"Ramen, all around" Akali exclaims.

"Go, sit, then I take your order" Mr. Chow says before going back into the kitchen.

The five of us sit at a round table and I am sitting between Akali and Evelynn "He seems like an interesting man" Ahri says as we looked over the menu.

"He very much is" I say.

{Time Skip}

We ordered our ramen and Mr. Chow gave each of us our bowls before going back to the kitchen. As we started to eat Evelynn struck up a conversation.

"Darling, I wanna hear about your high school life, it sounds interesting" Evelynn says.

"Yeah, we didn't really take you for one to get into fights" Kai'sa adds.

"There isn't really much to say really, when I got into high school I started to work out a lot since I got bullied in middle school for being powerless. In high school after I started to gain muscle, I went from being bullied to turning into full blown fights" I explain to the girls.

"Did you win?" Akali asked.

"Not at first, then all I did was win" I reply to
Her "Even after getting their ass kicked some would come back to fight again and it was worse when guys transferred to the school because people would immediately turn them on me. Not that it really mattered"