Hope

Chapter 21

~~~~~

POV: Kai'sa

Part 1

My eyes felt heavy and my body felt weak. I couldn't move my arms or my legs. It felt like they were in an odd position too. My ears were filled with the sound guttural guitar rifts, harsh drumming, and deep voices, all coming from a speaker in the room playing heavy metal. I slowly start to open my eyes and I found my self laying on my side on a bed. I recognized my surroundings as it being Stephon's apartment, more specifically his bedroom.

"What happened?" I thought.

I tried to move my arms but I found them tied behind my back, I then tried to move my legs but they were tied as well. I was confused on what was happening and why I was tied up.

"S-Stephon?" I called out with a stutter.

After a moment the door opens and I see that it's Stephon. He looked slightly anxious but had a calm demeanor. I noticed an empty syringe in his hand.

"Hey, you're finally up babe" He says to me as he shut the door and turned down the sound of the music a bit.

"Why am I tied up Stephon? What happened to me?" I questioned to him as o was able to make it onto my knees. The last thing I had remembered doing was we eating our appetizer at the restaurant. 

Stephon laughed off my questions then begins to walk towards the bed "Kai'sa you are such a naïve and innocent girl, still so pure. That's what I love about you"

"What are you talking about Stephon? You aren't making any sense?" I exclaim towards him.

He chuckles a bit with a a sort of menacing tone to it. It started to make me feel uncomfortable "Kai'sa, Kai'sa, Kai'sa, I seriously thought you would of realized it by now" Stephon then sat on the bed and in front of me and cupped my cheek "I'm taking your virginity tonight Ka'sa whether you like it or not"

I widen my eyes slightly in disbelief, I couldn't believe this was happening right now "Y-You're going to rape me! I can't believe this is happening"

"Believe it, it's happening and you can't do anything about it" He says. I then tried to summon my cannons but I couldn't, Stephon sees my struggling and starts to laugh "You can't use your power babe, I gave you a drug that law enforcement and governments use to temporarily nullify peoples powers. Essentially, your a powerless right now. It was hard to get my hands on"

I feel a tear roll down my cheek "I can't believe it....Stephon's going to rape me...someone help me"

"Don't worry Kai'sa" Stephon says as he wipes away my ear and I jerk my head away from his hand "Aww don't be like that babe. I promise you'll feel good, we will feel just as good to breaking your virgin and pure body"

My eyes widened more when I hear a specific word "W-What do you mean by we?"

"They are just some friends of mine I owe some debts to, but don't worry, after tonight, the only guy who'll be allowed to lay their grease hands on you are me, not even your bodyguard can do anything about it" He tells me.

More tears rolled down my cheeks "No, no no no no. I don't want to be raped by Stephon. I don't want to be raped by strangers, I don't want to become a plaything"