Dinner Incident

Chapter 44

~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.

Akali and I are in the elevator heading up to the penthouse. Akali was talking to me about some of the crazy things that she's seen at the car meets she's been at. From her stories Avery seemed to have really chilled down.

"The guy in the Impreza tried showing off and you know Subaru being Subaru blew his engine right then and there, guy had to have it towed" Akali exclaims to me.

"That sounded like a bad idea from the beginning" I say.

"I know right?" She replied "Don't over tune a stock engine"

The elevator door stops and Akali grabs my hand. I look at her and she looked at me with cute girly eyes "Could I, uh, maybe get another kiss before we go inside"

"Why not" I say.

She pulls down her mask and I pecked a kiss on her lips. She smiles while putting her mask up, hiding her blush. We exit the elevator together and she slowly lets go of my hand as we got to the door. I open the door and I see Ahri, Evelynn, Seraphine and Sona in the living room, I assumed April and Kai'sa were in the kitchen.

"Hey girls" I say then look at Sona "Sona"

"You're right on time" Ahri says while getting up and walking up to me. She then pecks a kiss on my lips in full view like if she was showing off "You guys having fun?"

"Yeah, went to a car meet" I said.

"Cool" Ahri says. She then noticed my knuckles were a bit scrapped "What happened to your knuckles?"

"(Y/n) fought that guy who had destroyed his car, you know the one April told us about, he was like-" Akali says then starts punching the air "Kinda why he doesn't have a shirt on"

"That look fits you darling, shirtless and a leather jacket, you're teasing me" Evelynn says.

"I think he'd look good in just an undershirt" Sona mentions.

"Oh don't worry darling, he does" Evelynn replies.

"Can you not talk about me like that right in front of me" I state.

Evelynn giggles "Then don't show off darling"

"You look like a bad boy (Y/n), not really your style in my opinion" Seraphine adds.

I sigh "I'll be right back, I'm gonna go put a shirt cause this ain't a strip show"

"Don't take too long Alphie" Ahri says.

I head upstairs and I get in my room I throw off my jacket then slipped on my shirt, as I did my phone starts ringing, I see that it's Ekko calling me.

"Bro you're not powerless, when the fuck did that happen?!?!" Ekko shouts at me through the phone.

"What are you talking about?" I questioned.

"There's a video blowing up on Instagram! You were saying you had muscle enhancing as a power while you were fighting that guy who broke your car!" He says to me and I frowned.