Homecoming

Part.37

~~~~~

POV: You

Yesterday after Ahri and Evelynn came home, they asked me about my past of me being a underground fighter, I told them about it, not everything though. Nothing I didn't already tell Kai'sa. They were satisfied with that. Right now I am in the waiting room at Aurelion Sol. Today April gets released and she decided on taking up Evelynn's offer on staying at the penthouse. I stand up as I see Dr. When and April enter the waiting room. April wore a small smile on her face, wearing a pair of jeans and a white long sleeve sweater.

Now, finally a reveal of what April looks like. Tried the use of AI to make her and I think it turned out fairly well. It's just about what I had in mind for April. Took too many tries.

When she sees me she runs up to me and hugs me, like if it's been forever since she last saw me

When she sees me she runs up to me and hugs me, like if it's been forever since she last saw me. Her grip was as tight as she could, I hug her back.

"I miss you" She tells me.

"You just saw me the other day" I tell her.

"Don't care, still missed you" She states.

I chuckle a bit "I missed you too"

"All the paperwork is finished, your free to leave" Shen states.

"Thank you for taking care of her Doctor" I say to Shen.

"No problem, it is my job after all" Shen says.

"C'mon, let's go" April says while grabbing ahold of my hand and pulling me out of the building "Where did you park?"

"There, the SUV" I stated while pointing at it.

"You bought an SUV?" She questions.

"No, its just what I use to drive the girls around. It's theirs" I reply to her.

We get on the car and I start driving us home with April in the passenger seat. While I was driving I stayed quiet. She was observing my quietness, I didn't tell her about what happened with Maverick but with the look on her face I didn't need to.

"What did you do?" She asked me with her arms crossed, like if she was questioning a puppy for chewing up a pair of shoes.

I sighed "I beat the shit out of someone"

"Who?" She questioned.

"Some rich fucker, it doesn't matter, he deserved it" I tell her.

"They saw didn't they?" She then asks.

"Yeah" I replied shortly.

April sighs "And?"

"I worried them, Scared Seraphine, but we've got things resolved now" I say.