It's Official

Chapter 50

~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.

It's the day after Sarah explained to the girls about what I am going to have to start doing to protect them. Of course they had their concerns but it's not like they have much of a choice. April was the most concerned, I'm sure all she can think of is the day I came home with a large wound on my back, the one that left the scar. Akali and I were on the couch together, as the others did their own thing. I was watching TV and Akali had her head in my lap as she looked at her phone.

"The internet loves you" Akali says while a scrolling to social media.

"That so?" I say.

"Yeah, I mean, c'mon, you gotta have some sort of power like seriously. Somehow every girl in your general vicinity wants to bone you and most people generally like you" Akali tells me "Hell you even have a fan base!"

"If those people knew I was powerless I wouldn't be quite sure they'd like me as much as they do" I tell her.

Akali sets her phone down and looks up at me, a somewhat nervous look on her face, she grabs my hand and I look down at her "I'm...well, powerless too.."

"I know" I say, a small smile on my face.

"Really?!" She exclaims while shooting up right.

"Did you forget about my incredibly good perception Akali?" I say with a small chuckle.

Akali looks at me with a pouting look "Maybe, but that's not the point"

"I knew since day one, just waited for you to tell me" I say, Akali then hits me in the shoulder.

"You jerk" Akali says then leans close and barely presses our lips together, she's getting used to the feeling as days go on "You made me anxious for nothing"

As Akali went in for another kiss, there's then a knock at the door "I'll get the door"

Akali sighs then leans back into the couch. I get up and go over to the door and open it. At the door I see two smirking figures, Yasuo and Ekko "What's up bitch?!" Ekko exclaims loudly.

I smile "Aren't you guys a sight for sore eyes" I say. Then gave each of them the bro hand to hug.

"Gonna let us in?" Yasuo says.

"Sure come in" I say, letting them in.

"Shit, this place is nicer than our pad" Ekko says.

"I should have known it was you two when I heard the rowdy entrance" Akali says as she walks up to us with a smile. Akali comes close to me and holds onto my right arm.

"Yas, cough it up" Ekko says to him with his hand out "Told you he'd rizz her up"

"Here" Yasuo says then puts a $100 bill in his hand.

"Seriously, betting on whether I'd get with (Y/n), that's low" Akali says with her other rhand on her hip.

"It was easy really, especially after that vid that got posted" Ekko states.

"What's happening here?" Ahri says as she walks out of the kitchen.

"The Ionian fox goddess in the flesh" Yasuo says.

Ahri giggles "Sorry, but flattery won't get you anywhere with me" Ahri then grabs my free left hand "I'm taken"

"$200 Ekko" Yasuo says with his hand out.

"Man" Ekko explains and gives Yasuo $200.

"Darling, Why's it all noisy down here all of a sudden?" Evelynn questions as her and the rest of the girls came down from upstairs.