Feelings

Chapter 33

~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.

I was in the penthouse alone with Kai'sa, the others went out to go shopping with Seraphine to get her designer clothes and stuff. I personally don't think she'd need it but girls will be girls I guess. I was on the phone with True Damage, usually it was just Qiyana but the rest wanted to talk to me as well. I sat in my computer chair as we talked.

"Dude, how's the high life with pop stars?" Ekko asks me.

"It's interesting, a little chaotic too. Each of the girls have their own personality. Life's definitely isn't what people imagine it would be" I reply to him which makes him laugh.

"We heard about how April's been doing" Senna says then I hear her tone get scary, I can just imagine her face at the moment "I'm gonna kill the bastard that did that to her!"

"Aww, shit she's mad again" Ekko says worryingly.

"Not if I find him first" I state coldly, surly giving them chills down their spines.

"Bro..."

"(Y/n)" I hear Qiyana says "So April told us that she's getting out soon"

"Oh, yeah, in a few days. The girls want her to move in here at the Penthouse, they thought it would be a good idea since I'd be able to protect her with her here" I tell them.

"So your saying they've met her?" Qiyana questions.

"Yeah, just the other day" I say to them "She told them what happened with my car"

"Oh..." Ekko whispers.

"They don't think differently about you now, do they?" Qiyana asks me.

"No, not that I've been able to see. I was given this job for a reason" I state "I don't expect to get like that anytime soon"

"Until you find the guy?" Yasuo says.

"Yes, until then" I say.

"Well, just be careful okay" Qiyana tells me "We have to go"

"Alright. You guys have a good one" I say.

"Will do my man" Ekko says.

"Hurt him, a lot" Senna tells me.

"Will do" I state. The phone call ends, I sigh and lay back in the chair. There's a knock on my open door and I see Kai'sa, her cheeks were rosey in color "Hey Kai'sa"

"Hey.., are you hungry? I-uh, made something for you" Kai'sa says.

"Thanks Kai'sa, I'll be right there" I say with a smile.

"O-okay" She replies before walking away.

I get up from my chair then exited my room. As I did, a familiar scent hit my nose. I raised my curiosity before making my way down stairs. I see Kai'sa sitting at the table fidgeting a bit. In front of her were what looked like spam musabi.

"You made spam musabi?" I asked her as I walked up to the table.

"Y-yeah, I don't know if I did it right though so I wanted you to try it" Kai'sa says.

I smile a little before sitting next to her. I grab a musabi off the plate before taking a bite. Kai'sa looked at me intently as I chewed, like if I was some food critic at her restaurant. I swallowed before speaking.

"You did good for your first try at it" I say to her.

"R-really!" She says with a stutter as he face lights up with a smile.