The Club

Part 39.

~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.

It's about 4 in the afternoon right now, I'm in the kitchen making a sandwich. The girls were all doing their own thing, what exactly, not sure. I do know that April was on the couch crocheting, that's right, crocheting. It's a hobby she's acquired when she was at the hospital, and she's good at it, she says it's therapeutic. April is now into knitting as well. When I finished my sandwich, I walked out to the living room with it, I see April video chatting with Qiyana, April giggling to herself.

"Yes, crocheting, I just finished this little (Y/n)" April says while holding a crocheted doll of me in a suit.

"Aww, looks so cute" Qiyana says.

"I am not cute" I say while walking up behind April as she sat on the couch, sandwich in hand.

"Qiyana begs to differ" April says with a giggle, putting Qiyana in the spot.

"I mean,Well you-" Qiyana speaks in a bashful tone before being cut off by Ekko who came up behind Qiyana.

"If it ain't my girl April on the line, how's it goin'?" Ekko says.

"Doing fine, how about you guys?" April asked.

"Exhausting, I mean, it's cool and all but we don't really get a time to relax" Ekko says and sighs "And all the chicks we meet are all crazy or lesbian"

"Very specific" I say.

"It's the truth man, all the girls that come up to me are either crazy fan girls or crazy fan girls that want to use me to get to Qiyana" Ekko exclaims.

"But Qiyana isn't a lesbian" I state.

"I think everyone's aware of that, but that tongue scene from the music video apparently gets guys and girls acting up" Ekko says, Qiyana looking embarrassed.

"I knew I shouldn't have done that" Qiyana says.

"You were the one wanting to go for the whole, girl boss shtick" Ekko says.

"I didn't think it would start a cult of thirsty girls, the guys were expected, but girls too!?" Qiyana says "Ugh"

"How are Senna and Yasuo doing?" I ask.

"Yas is over there doing his own thing and Senna is arguing with her boyfriend" Ekko says.

"For the third time today" Qiyana says annoyingly.

"She really does no how to pick'em" I say.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME!?!?!" We hear Senna shout in the back ground.

"We're gonna go and cool down Senna before she kills someone" Ekko says "Talk to y'all later"

"See ya" Qiyana says with a wave.

They then hang up as a string of profanities started coming out of Senna's mouth "Seems like they got their hands full" April says while setting her phone down.

"Seems so" I say then take a bite of my sandwich.

"Hey darlings" Evelynn says while walking down the stairs.

"Need something?" I ask her, her tone gave it away.

"We were thinking about going to the club tonight" She says.

"A club?" I question while raising a brow then shook my head.

"Yeah, we wanna let loose for a bit" Evelynn states.