Bloody Mess

~~~~~

Part 1.

POV: Evelynn

Sett speaks something we never thought we'd hear "(Y/n), used to be an underground fighter"

"An underground fighter? We are talking about the same person right?" Kai'sa asks, surprised.

"Yes we are. I know, behind the sweet and kind personality which is (Y/n), there is a beast, the demon of his anger. Ahh, those were the good old days, when his rage drove him, taking down fighter after fighter" Sett says then takes a sip of his drink.

"He's mentioned his past job but he never liked talking about it" I say to him.

Sett let's out a chuckle "Its underground fighting, not everyone's going to know about it. Those who do don't just talk about it. You see, this underground fighting he was apart of wasn't just people deciding to beat the shit out of each other, it's stuff that changes the world around us. Businesses using other means to solve disputes"

"Isn't that kinda like that one fighting manga" Akali states.

"Where do you think the inspiration for that came from?" Sett says.

One of Sett's body guards leans down next to him and whispers something to him. Something that makes Sett smirk "I see" Sett then stands up and looks over the rail looking out to the part before turning to us "I hope you girls are ready to see the Beast of Piltover in action, because he's about to leave a bloody mess"

POV: You

Maverick wore a cocky smile on his face. I then feel a hand grip my right shoulder. I glance back and see Sett "Take it outside, I just had the floors cleaned"

I shake Sett's hand off my shoulder and glanced his way "Then where do you want me to kick his ass" I tell him while clenching my fists.

Sett grinned "Glad you asked, pools empty, let's have a good old fashion pool fight" Sett then holds his arms out and shouts "I know all of you have been antsy for a fight, come outside and see one!"

Maverick walks outside with a smug look, I take a step forward and a hand grabs mine. I glance back and Ahri is holding onto my hand tightly "You don't have to do this, your just playing into what ever he's planning" She tells me.

"I know, but I want to" I tell her before shaking her hand off of mine.

"Please don't, I don't want to see you get hurt" she tells me.

I turn and glare at her and Ahri tenses up, her body starting to shake, Seraphine saw the look on my face, she quickly turned away like she saw the unthinkable. My rage laid out like a book, the pages of emotion littering my face "You don't need to worry about me, if you want to worry about anyone getting hurt, worry about him"

I walk away from Ahri and head outside, standing by Syndra was the rest of the girls. Evelynn approached me as I headed towards the empty pool "Darling"

"Going to try to stop me as well?" I question while striping my self of my dress shirt and suit pieces.

"No, but I can see the anger on your face" She tells me.

"Yeah, it's because I'm pissed" I tell her then take my shoes and and socks off. I then hold my folded cloths up to her "Mind holding this for me?"

"O-of course Darling" she tells me. Her eyes darting across my upper body.

I wasn't in the mood to care about her gawking, seeing all the scars from previous fights I've been in, a crowd gathered around the empty pool. I didn't care much to look at those around us. I turn around then hopped down into the empty pool. Maverick was on the other side, shirt less as well, a shaken up young man held his cloths. I glanced behind me, seeing all of K/DA standing there now, Syndra and Sett there as well. I turned my attention back to Maverick, that smug smile still on his damn face. I was starting to get antsy on wanting to cave his face in.