Visitation

Chapter 19

~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.

I'm in my room right now, it's been a week since April had become a Fallen. Today I'm going to go visit her since she is open to visitations now. I had gotten dressed already and I was in the kitchen , making breakfast, pancakes, bacon, and eggs. As I was in the middle of cooking, Ahri walks into the kitchen ready for the day. Her nose up high, like if she was trying to get a good sniff in the air.

"Something smells good in here" Ahri says as she lowers her head.

"It's breakfast" I reply.

"I can tell" She says, walking in with her hips swaying a little as she walked in heels.

"Going out?" I ask.

"Yeah, got a meeting I need to head to" She says while snatching a piece of bacon from the pile.
She savors the bacon then licks the oils of it off her fingers, as I watched.

"You know there were napkins right next to you" I say to her and she smirks.

"What's the fun in that when I can savor it all" Ahri says teasingly.

"You're starting to sound like Eve" I say as I flipped a pancake.

"Well, I have to go, see you later" She says and starts to walk away.

"Later" I reply and she exits the kitchen.

I as was wrapping up on the last of breakfest Kai'sa and Akali made their way downstairs. It was odd not seeing Evelynn already but I dismissed it as even a diva sush as her self needs rest with how busy she's been.

"Hey, there's K/DA's most popular bodyguard" Akali says.

"Is the media still riled up about me?" I question.

"Yup, people seem to like you" Akali replies then sees the food on the table "oooh, pancakes"

Akali sits at the table and Kai'sa smiles "Well, the public sees you in a good light to that's what matters"

"Things could off been worst but I can still see those die hard fans typing away at the computer on how I am constantly in the presence of their goddesses" I say while I imitated typing away at a key board.

Kai'sa giggles a bit then says  "We'll, for more good news, I arranged a date with Stephon"

"Is it so you can finally drop him?" Akali says while drowning her pancakes in syrup.

"Hush you" Kai'sa says while slapping Akali in the back of the head.

"Have you figured out how your going to bring it up to him?" I asked her and she nods.

"Yeah I figured it out" She says.

"Good" I reply.

"These pancakes are awesome (Y/n)" Akali says with her mouth filled with food.

"Thanks, though there nothing special" I say while Kai'sa and I sat down at the table.

"You say that but these are like the best pancakes I've ever eaten, their texture and fluffiness is amazing" Akali says then shoves more pancakes into her mouth.