Flustered

Chapter 8

~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.

I'm on my bike, making my way towards Seraphine's home. I'm sure she's all in a craze, running all around her room getting ready, wanting to find the perfect outfit, I find that kind of cute in a way. I arrive at Seraphine's house and outside tending to roses was a woman with a striking resemblance to Seraphine. She had a star in her cheek as well but it was on the opposite cheek compared to Seraphine.
The woman sees me and waves to me as I took my helmet off.

"Hello!, you must be (Y/n), the one Seraphine's been talking about all week" Her mom says to me.

"That's me" I say as I got off of my bike.

She comes walking up to me with her hands out "Hi, I'm Lexie" She says.

"(Y/n)" I responded "I presume Seraphine is still getting ready"

Lexie giggles "That girl can take forever sometimes" She says then looks up to the second floor window "Seraphine!, your boyfriend's here!!"

The window opens revealing Seraphine whose hair was still in a mess, maybe bed head or something else "Mom! He isn't my boyfriend!" Seraphine shouts "I'll be down in a minute (Y/n)!"

Seraphine closes the window then goes to finish her hair. Lexie turns to me with a small smile "(Y/n), may I ask you a question?"

"Go ahead" I say.

"Are you interested in my daughter?" Lexie asks me.

"I'm sorry but I've only known Seraphine for a small amount of time" I reply to her and she nods a little.

"You are the first boy Seraphine has ever brought to the house. I'd say given time she may fall for you" Lexie says with confidence to me.

"I'm here to be her friend" I tell her and she giggles once more.

"That may be, but I know my little girl very well" She tells me.

The front door of the house opens and we see Seraphine who was slightly out of breath. She was slipping her shoes on and then walked over to us in a rushing manner.

"Sorry, sorry" Seraphine says then gives her mom a look, one with some worry "You didn't tell him anything embarrassing did you?"

"Of course not" Lexie says to her daughter, pretending to be offended "Why would you think I did such a thing?"

"First time I brought my friends over you went straight to baby pictures" Seraphine tells her mom.

"Well it's a parents duty to embarrass their child, you're luckily your father wasn't home" Lexie says and Seraphine sighed.

"He would of made if far worst..."

"Any who, I'll let you two get on to your date" Lexie says as she starts ti walk back over to her roses.

"It's not a date mom!" Seraphine shouts, starting to get flustered.

Lexie giggles at her daughter "Whatever you say sweetie. Have fun!"

"I will Mom"

"It was nice meeting you ma'am" I say.

"Take good care of my daughter, young man" Lexie says with a smile.

"I will" I say, I then turned and faced Seraphine who had a small blush on her face "I don't know why you were so worried about your hair. You gotta put this on anyway"

I then held out my helmet to her "You wouldn't understand what hair means to a girl" Seraphine pouts.

"Oh I do" I say with a small smile then thought "Just not I'm the way that you think"