My Demoness

Chapter 45

~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.

I'm in my room getting ready to take Evelynn to her interview. I stood infront of a mirror as I put my suit on. A thought lingered on my mind, How to deal with this situation with Sona. Something told me just asking her wouldn't get us anywhere. What was the point of making Ahri to get like she did last night, to break the girls apart? But if that's the case then why have that guy at the bar punch me?.

There's then a knock at my open door "Darling?"

I turn to see Evelynn standing in the door way, compared to most times, she was wearing something more simple and casual. It was like she went into April's closet instead of her own. Skinny jeans hugging her legs, a button up black collared shirt tucked into the jeans, then there was the black heals on her feet. Evelynn was also still wearing her rich maroon glasses and her metal claws.

"Need something Eve?" I ask her.

Evelynn walks towards me and in her hand was a tie "It's for you, special order of course"

It was a black tie with gold accents and gold clip designed to look like the K/DA logo. Evelynn puts the tie on for me, she knows I know how to tie a tie, After last night, I don't mind it. Evelynn then stands next to me as she analyzes the outfit with the tie.

"Perfect" Evelynn says then leans up and kisses me in the cheek, leaving a lipstick mark on it "I can't believe I have such a handsome bodyguard to protect me"

Evelynn then grabs a tissue and wipes the lipstick make off my cheek with a smile on her face "It can't be helped, it's not my fault my handsomeness complements your beauty"  I say with a smirk.

"Don't get cocky now darling after last night" Evelynn says as she moves in front of me "You simply caught me off guard"

"Like this" I say and put both of my hands on her ass and pulled me close to me, our bodies pressing against each other.

Evelynn let out a giggle as she put her arms around my neck. She leans up to my ear "Don't tease too much darling, I've been starving myself for you. Six months of no sex darling, do you understand how hard it is for a demon like me to hold back that long?" Evelynn says in a dangerously lecherous tone.

I simply chuckle in response, wanting to play the game she's been playing for months "I could fill that desire right now darling~, but then we'd be late for your interview by a few hours"

I peered into the her golden orbs through her glasses "Only a few hours?, I expected more out of you (Y/n)" She says.

"Who said I was the one going down first Evelynn?" I reply back.

Her arms snake over to my tie then pulls me down to kiss her, when she pulles away she speaks up "I expect a snack later darling~"

"Only if you let me drive" I say, I knew it didn't matter what I said on my end since she was going to get the snack either way.

"Fair enough" She says then slowly walks away with the tie in hand before letting it drop "Don't keep me waiting long~"

I smile while shaking my head. I wipe the lipstick off my lips from her kiss "So this is what is like to be in a relationship with a diva?, constantly wiping off lipstick"