Beta

Chapter 31

~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.

It's morning now, and as one can guess I didn't have much sleep. I open my eyes after probably only three or four hours of sleep, The sun shining through my windows. In front of me laid the culprit for my lack of sleep, granted it was partially my fault as well in a way. We're both naked and a shower sounded nice right now, probably going to have to wash my bedding too. I sit up and sit at the edge of my bed, go to stand up but arms snake around my neck.

"Where are you going Alphie?" I hear the cute toned voice of Ahri say as she puts her head next to mine, a tone opposite of what I heard all of last night.

"To shower" I state to her.

"If that's what you wish to do" She says then kisses my cheek from behind while pressing her bare breasts up against my back "However I don't mind if you want more"

Ahri releases me and I stand up. I look back at her and she just had a cute smile on her face as her nine tails fluttered about. As I looked at Ahri's body in the light, I could see why she said she has a goddess figure.

"Damn...Ahri was not joking about her body..."

I gather some clothes to change into after I shower. I put on the jeans I was wearing yesterday day to at least get to the bathroom without my junk being all out.

"Alphie?" Ahri says cutely as I was about to go out the door.

"Yes Ahri?" I say while turning my attention to her.

"Was I good last night? At satisfying you?" She asks me as she sat in the middle of my bed, looking for praise.

"No" I tell her, which makes her whole demeanor fall apart and her tails lay flat. I walk towards her and planted a kiss on her fore head "It was better then good, it was heavenly"

She became excited and smiled as her tails now moved uncontrollably "Really!?!"

"Yes" I say to her "I wouldn't lie about something like that"

I then turn back and then leave the room. I head towards the bathroom, noticing that nothing else was going on in the penthouse, I could only guess that the girls stayed out all night. They left me to the wolf, well, a fox if I had to be technical.

{Time Skip}

I get out of the bathroom with fresh clothes on, my back stinging a bit from last night when Ahri dug her nails into my back. I go back to my room to fix my room after last night. I walk in side and nothing was out of order, the bed was stripped of its bedding, dirty clothes of mine weren't strewn about, Ahri's clothes outfit on the floor.

"Must of been Ahri's doing"

I put my dirty jeans in the basket then hung my towel up. I exit my room cautiously, I was unsure where Ahri was at the moment so for all I knew she could jump me like she did last night.

"Alphie, I have breakfast for you!" I hear Ahri call out from down stairs.

I was relieved a bit but still cautious. I make my way down stairs, as I did, I noticed Ahri sitting on the couch in the outfit she was wearing the night before. I walk over to her and she had a smile on her face while taping the spot next to her.

"Sit here Alphie" She says to me. I do as she says. On the coffee table was a plate with bacon and eggs that she then picks up "Look, I made bacon and eggs for you. When you first moved in you questioned our taste in men since they couldn't even make bacon and eggs. Well you don't have to question me as a woman as I CAN make bacon and eggs, I also put your bedding in the laundry"