Stalker

Chapter 46

~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.

It's the next morning, I'm in bed and Ahri with me. When I got back home with Evelynn she demanded cuddles and this was the result. Ahri was the small spoon and she purred as slept. My arms around her waist, my head by hers, I didn't get much sleep last night, my mind was to focused on how to handle the Sona situation now that I'm going in head first, as Sona has a stalker problem as she says. I've been up for about an hour but continued to lay with Ahri anyway, i knew what I had to do today but wasn't looking forward to it.

"I should just get ready, I can't wait it off"

I go to take my arms away from Ahri but I feel her grab onto them. She rolls her body over to face me "You're awake?" I ask.

"Only for a bit" Ahri says, her voice still sounding sleepy. She looks up at me "Have you been awake for a while?"

"Yeah, didn't sleep much" I reply.

"I'll snuggle your worries away (Y/n)" She says with a smile as she puts her face on my chest "Let your resident fox girl suffocate your worries with snuggles and cuddles"

"If only that were possible" I reply.

"I know your mind is stuck on whatever Sona is up to, I get it, It's a situation that can't be solved easily" Ahri says.

"Thanks for understanding" I say.

Ahri smiles "I wouldn't be a good leader if I couldn't at least generally understand people"

"So this is leader Ahri and not beta Ahri now" I say, teasing her a bit.

"It's not like I have complete control over it you dummy, it's like a mood, sometimes it's beta Ahri, and sometimes it's independent, dreamer Ahri that made K/DA" She tells me.

"Well it doesn't matter, I like both of them" I say.

"Like?" She questions.

"Love, happy" I answered.

"Satisfied enough" Ahri replies then pecks a kiss in my lips before sitting up "I'll let you get ready, I have some things I need to do myself"

Ahri gets out of my bed, she was wearing pajama short shorts and a tank top. As she walked out of my room, she swayed her hips, showing them off, I couldn't help but look.

"How did I get this lucky?"

I slide out of bed then head over to the closet to get ready, I packed a few sets of clothes into a duffle bag as this was gonna be a couple day venture, Unless something else occurs. After that I put on a casual outfit, not thinking the suit was needed for this. I exit my room with the duffle bag in hand. I walk downstairs and I see Akali siting on the couch, eating ramen.

"Leaving already?" Akali says while hopping off the couch.

"Yeah, you're up earlier then usually" I say.

"Just wanted to, you know, see you off" Akali says "Girlfriends do that right?"

"All of you are acting like my girlfriends when there has been nothing official" I say with a soft chuckle

"We might as well be!, we've confessed and everything, you even had sex with Ahri and Kai'sa, then yesterday you were kissing up on Evelynn and she sucked you off" Akali retorts with her hands on her hips.

"That time with Ahri doesn't count, I didn't have a choice in the matter" I tell her.

"You can excuse that but you can't excuse Kai'sa and Eve" Akali says.