Tempted Dancer

Chapter 42

~~~~~

POV: Kai'sa

Part 1.

I wake up and look over at my clock, it was seven in the morning. It was a bad idea to drink last night, I got sad drunk and kept telling (Y/n) how he was  too good for me. I sigh before getting out of bed, thinking of taking a shower then going back to bed. I groggily grab some clothes and exited my room. I'm thankful for not having a severe hangover, just a little loopy.

"Hopefully I can get to the bathroom" I say to myself while closing the door.

I stay near the wall as I walked, I was barely able to walk in a straight line. I get to the bathroom and opened the door. The light to the bathroom was on, I didn't think nothing of it, someone probably left it on. As I walked into the bathroom, the shower door opens up and (Y/n) walks out. He had a towel around his waist and his body glistened with water. I stood there, looking, staring more like, burning the image into my mind. Sure I saw (Y/n) shirtless when he fought Maverick but this felt different. A feeling spread through my lower body while a something started to run out of my nose.

"Kai'sa?" (Y/n) questions as I stared. He then grabbed some toilet paper and came over to me and pressed up against my nose "Your nose is bleeding"

I look at the blood in the toilet paper "Oh.., it is" I was still staring at him as he was up close, not paying attention in the slightest.

"Kai'sa, hey" He says while snapping in his fingers. He then gets my attention "You okay?"

"Oh..yeah...just distracted" I replied.

"Are you going to take a shower?" He asks me.

"Yeah, just, didn't expect you to be in here" I say.

"I see" he says "Seems the bleeding stopped, just a few droplets"

"Why are you up so early?" I ask him, doing my best to not stare at his muscles but failed miserably.

"Sona woke me up" He tells me.

"Sona?" I thought "Did you-?"

"No I didn't, She went into my bed drunk" He tells me.

"Oh, I see" I say.

Apart of me felt relieved, it would have hurt a bit if (Y/n) did it with someone that wasn't one of us. It's nothing against Sona but....I guess I'm just selfish to want to have a time with him before anyone else does.

"I'm going to go back to my room, call for me if you need something" He tells me.

"O-okay" I replied simply and he leaves the bathroom.

I stand in a day dream now, an image of a glistening shirtless (Y/n) left in my head. I shake the thought away before heading over to the shower. I take my buns out and strip myself out of last nights clothes, some of it smelling like alcohol. It was most likely not from me since I'm a light weight and I had only had a few shots, something certainly didn't get from my dad. I step into the shower, the air inside still humid from (Y/n) just using it, My mind went back to him. I turn the shower and the feeling of hot water spreading over my body. The ache between my thighs ensued and grew more tempting. Seeing (Y/n) like that awoke something inside me. I wanted him, all of him. I've always been so reserved about myself with my precious boyfriends yet now, a thought in my mind just wants to throw myself at him. I haven't even known him 4 months.

"A quickie won't hurt..."

I inch my right hand between my thighs, I bite on my left index finger as tease my clit. I put my back against the wall, the warmth of the air helped me imagine (Y/n) being present with me. I close my eyes, envisioning (Y/n)'s body. His muscles, his skin, his everything. I imagined the feeling of his body against mine, his lips kissing my body. My chest, my stomach, then my inner thighs.