Bar Talk

Chapter 51.

~~~~~

POV:You

Part 1.

I was with the guys at the pool table, they had beers in hand while I had a root beer, last thing I needed is more alcohol. The girls were at the table gossiping to each other like girls do. Caitlyn, Vi, and Ashe had left already so the conversation wasn't exactly tame.

"Alright, it's just us guys so you got to tell us about these girls" Ekko says to me as Rakan breaks.

"In which way?" I question with the other pool stick in hand.

"You're dating five celebrities, a soon to be celebrity, their manager, an ex stalker we used to go to school with and April" Yasuo tells me.

"Six celebrities technically" I tell them and pot a solid ball "Sona is a DJ and is also Pentakill Sona"

"Can't see it" Garen states then took a sip of his beer.

"It's called dyed hair, makeup, and gothic attire" I state then potted another ball.

"Still haven't answered my question" Ekko says.

"What, want me tell you how it is to have idols as girlfriends?" I question.

"Duh" Rakan states.

"Nothings really different, when I look at them I don't see idols, I see girls, nothing more" I tell them.

"Really? You don't want to show them off and be like 'Hey, I'm dating idols'" Rakan says and I raise a brow.

"That's how you make everyone resent you and lose the person you love in the process because you were a cocky son of a bitch" I state before getting another ball in "Do I look like that type of person?"

"Is there anything you do wanna share then?" Yasuo says "Got to have some things to say"

"I'm going back into underground fighting" I say.

"Don't go joking like that man" Ekko says.

"Does it look like I'm joking?" I question him while looking his way "I have to"

"And who made that decision?" Garen questions. These guys have witnessed my underground fighting, however for Garen, he's been in it too. However, Only a toe dip compared to my head first plunge.

"The world" I tell him then glanced at the girls as they all laughed and talked "I'll do whatever it takes to keep them safe"

"The beast is back" Garen says and a smile stretches across his face before sipping his beer.

"Hell yeah" Rakan says and I pot another ball.

"I'm not doing this for your entertainment" I say.

"I know, but damn is it entertaining" Rakan replies.

I roll my eyes and hit another ball in "Calling pot" I say.

"Wait already!" Ekko exclaims then I hit the 8 ball in.

"I win" I state.