Obsession

Chapter 47

~~~~~

POV: Akali

Part 1.

It's been a few hours since (Y/n) left, I'm still chilling on the couch, bored out of my mind frankly. Ahri and Kai'sa were gone, Evelynn was doing what ever she was doing in her room and Seraphine is writing music I think. I was thinking about what (Y/n) told me, talk to April about relationships.

"I guess talking to April about it wouldn't hurt too much"

I get off the couch and stretch before heading upstairs. I walk over to April's room, her door was cracked about half way open. She had a crochet doll as it looked like she was putting finding touches on it, the doll was one of me. I knock on the door to make my presence known.

"Hey...got a chance to talk?" I ask her.

"Sure, come in" April replies with a smile "Just crocheting"

"Wow, the detail is insane for what it is" I say while looking at the doll she was making of me.

"It took me a few tries" She says as she looked at one of the walls.

The wall was littered with crocheted dolls, there were many dolls of K/DA, and (Y/n), you could tell where the details weren't the best on some of them. There were also some dolls I didn't know who they were, I did see one of Ekko however, there was even a True Damage me as well.

"These are amazing" I say as I looked at them. It felt like I was in a plushy shop.

"I've gotten really good at it" April says "Anyway, what did you want to talk about?"

"Oh, right, I wanted to ask about relationship advice" I say to her as I sat on a chair in her room.

"Relationship advice? You are talking about with (Y/n) correct?" April asks me.

"Yeah..I've never been in a relationship before...I didn't really know how it feels to be in love until recently...I could have asked the other girls but Ahri and Kai'sa don't have stand up records and Evelynn doesn't have much of that experience either" I explained to her and she nods as she listened.

"I see, though, I don't exactly have advice that can directly answer what you are looking for. (Y/n) was my first relationship and I was his" April explains to me as she smiles "We figured it out together, conformed to each other, found out what one another liked and disliked. We made our own relationship, not what media portrays or how people say it should be"

"So I should find out what would work between him and I?" I ask her and she nods.

"In a way, most of it will happen naturally, you see, you girls are unique from one another so how you and him will interact will be different. For example, Evelynn's relationship with (Y/n) will have more teasing and forward acts with one another compared to what let's say Ahri will have with him, as she has a more loyal and independent personality influenced by the Alpha and Beta relationship they have" April explains to me as she continued to crochet "What you'll have with him, I can't say, but just keep being you and something will blossom"

"You think we'll work out? I don't feel too confident that I can make it work. I love him but..." I say and my sentence drones off, not sure how to continue.

April smiles "Don't worry Akali, you won't be alone, (Y/n) will be right there trying to make it work as well" She then giggles "Imagine the type of puzzle piece he'd be in the end, fitting with a variety of girls, all unique in their own way, from a succubus to a ninja, he'll make it out though"

I smile "You must hold him up high don't you" I say.

"Why wouldn't I?, for years (Y/n) has been the been only thing I've had to hold on to, I kept him going while he kept me going. We're inseparable no matter how hard the universe tries to do so. Why do you think he was so doubtful after I supposedly cheated on him? Hmm? Because he knew me better than that" April tells me then sets the needle down "I can't live without him"