Evening Together

Chapter 29

~~~~~

POV: Ahri

Part 1.

(Y/n) and I are currently on our way to our date, I'm the one seeing it that way. We are in downtown Piltover, neon lights of clubs, bars and restaurants streaked as we drove by. (Y/n) then pulls up to a building that's three stories tall and on it was a neon blue sign that read The Atomic, with a neon design of an exploding bomb. There were motorcycles parked up front and cars of ranging value parked in the lot. (Y/n) finds a spot and parks.

"This is the place" He tells me.

"The Atomic" I say "Haven't you mentioned this place before?"

"Yeah, my friend Jinx owns the place" He says then gets out of the car.

He walks around and opens the door for me with a smile. I step out of the car and he closes the door. We walk into the place and I see that it's a bar. Some of the customers were bikers, some college kids, others just people having a good time. I then get surprised by a girl with blue braided twin tails.

"So, who might you be?" The girl says after she seemingly comes out of no where. Her eyes screamed madness in a way.

On instinct, I almost went to bare my fangs but clinched my jaw before I could "Can you not make a bad first impression Jinx?" (Y/n) states while crossing his arms.

"Soooooorrry" The crazed girl now named Jinx says drawn out then starts waving her hand around "Anyway~,. So, who is this pristine looking vastaya?"

"This is Ahri, one of the girls I protect" (Y/n) says.

"Oh? Explains the silky hair and smooth skin" Jinx says then starts twirling one of her twin tails.

"Did she just insult me?" I thought as my inner voice growled a bit.

"If you think Jinx insulted you, don't get mad, she didn't" (Y/n) says as he looks my way "She tends to use poor choice of words when talking to people high status. Her and her sister are from Zaun so you can see where I'm getting at"

"Don't worry, I don't despise you or anything, if (Y/n) brought you around here then he's taken a liking to you in a small way" Jinx says then extends her out to me "Friends? How about it?"

I accept it and shook her hand "If I'm to be with (Y/n) one day, becoming friends with his friends would most definitely be a good start"

"Lucky for you two, I got a free table for two" Jinx says then begins to skip away "Now follow the leader!"

(Y/n) gave me a reassuring smile before starting to follow Jinx, I follow them, staying close to (Y/n). As we walked, I noticed a few people nod his way, like it was out of some form of respect or something. Or maybe they are just regulars here.

"Here ya go" Jinx says as she leads us to a two person table near back wall and small stage inside.

"Thanks Jinx" (Y/n) says.

"No problem, I'll have Nidlee come over and get you two some drinks" Jinx says before walking for.

(Y/n) and I sit down at the table, it's one of those tall ones with bar stools, the barstools had backings so I had to put my tail through the hole in the back of it to sit comfortably in it. A moment later a mocha skinned lady in a maid like outfit walks up.

"Evening to the two of you" Niddlee says then looks (Y/n)'s way "Nice seeing you again Handsome"

I internally growl "Away you temptress! He's mine you-" I started to shout angry thoughts inside then got cut off by (Y/n).