Workout

Chapter 26

~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.

It's been a week since Seraphine moved in. She's been acting closer to me since her confession of sorts, indirect confession? What ever it was, friendly but not overly friendly. She's been getting along with the other girls, though I have noticed a few times, Ahri glancing her way when I've interacted with Seraphine. I'm not sure what is on Ahri's mind but I've been taking note of it. Kai'sa and Evelynn are out, doing what? I don't know. Evelynn said something about wanting to talk to Kai'sa about what happened with Stephon and see how she's been. I've found it slightly surprising in away how I've noticed Evelynn be with the other girls, acting almost like a older sister. Seraphine, Akali, and Ahri we're doing their own thing.

"Where the hell did it go?" I questioned to myself while looking for my faded five finger death punch shirt I use to work out in "I know I left it in here"

I 'tch' then shook my head before looking around for another shirt instead. After a few minutes I find another shirt, it was a fadedshirt. with a hooded figure raising a fist in the air, no facial features to be seen, only grim smile filled with sharp teeth and crimson red eyes peered from beneath the hood. The letters of the band's name was hard to make out, most of my work outs hits are like this after the amount of time I've washed them. The sleeved cut off and cut open for air flow. I grab a small towel for sweat then walked out of my room. I head down the stairs then into the kitchen and grab a bottle of water. As I head over the stairs to head into the gym, Akali walks up the stairs.

"Oh, hey (Y/n), about to go burn some calories?" Akali asks me.

"Yeah, been about a week since I had time to get in the gym, we've been busy the past few days since Seraphine's arrival " I replied.

Akali's hair was up in a pony tail, she wore a sports bra and leggings. Her six pack abs were glossy from sweat, shimmering like glossy chrome does on a classic car. Her arms glossy as well, highlighting the toned muscles she has. No wonder those guys at the concert lust over her muscles. Akali has a nicely toned body that pop-stars aren't known for, guess that's what makes her unique in today's industry.

"It sure has been that way, todays been our first break day since" Akali states then pats her cheeks with her towel, dabbing the sweat that rolled down her face "You know, next time we should work out together, you spot me and I spot you"

"Sounds like a plan" I say to her.

She smiles "Great, I'm gonna go take a shower. I'll talk to you later" She says before walking upstairs.

I head down the stairs to the gym then went through the double doors, one of the doors propped open. I went over to the tread mill to warm my body up with a jog.

{Time Skip}

I'm mid way through my work out, I'm doing bench presses, using a weight I am used to doing by myself and know I can lift. I have Bluetooth earbuds in listening to music. Mid press, I hear a ringing through the speakers. I put the bar on its stand before leaning up and seeing who was calling me. I see that it's Qiyana, I answer before leaning back down.

"Hey Qiyana" I says as I took the bar off the stand.

"Hey, how's it going?" She asks me.

"Fine" I state.

"I got to talk to April for a bit with the number you gave me for the hospital. She's doing well" Qiyana says.

"Yeah, though I don't know when she's getting out of there" I reply.