A Talk

Chapter 36

~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.

It's been a day since I left Maverick laying a pool of blood in Sett's empty pool. The girls have been acting a little different besides Akali and Kai'sa, I haven't seen Seraphine since the drive home. Ahri was a little quiet at there was even a moment yesterday where she locked eyes with me and immediately walked another way. Then there was Evelynn, she acted normal, but her eyes seemed like they were hazed over, metaphorically speaking. Like her mind was consumed by something. I don't blame the girls for how they are acting, just because you heard a story about how I can be doesn't mean you'd be prepared to experience it. Right now I was in the gym on the treadmill. My anger since the other night has subsided.

"Do you mind?" I hear through my earbuds.

I take an ear bud and turned my right, seeing Kai'sa getting on the treadmill beside me, the only other treadmill we have. She's wearing a sports bra and leggings, both were a dark violet color with K/DA on the bands of it.

"No, not at all" I reply then looking back in front of me, I wasn't going to stare even if the simplistic outfit looked good on her.

As I go to out my earbud back in Kai'sa speaks "Seraphine is scared of you" She tells me.

"I'm not surprised" I tell her.

My treadmill stops spontaneously and I hit the front part. Kai'sa had yanked the magnet key off the treadmill "Are you happy about that?"

I glance her way "No, why would I?" I state.

"Then why are you so nonchalant about it then?" Kai'sa questions, she's being serious.

"What do you want me to do Kai'sa?" I question while pulling my other ear bud out "People fear me Kai'sa and they should, I've beat enough people to make them think I enjoy hurting people"

"Do you?" She asks.

"Of course not Kai'sa, why do you  think I didn't tell you girls about it?" I tell her, I held my voice back not wanting to lash out. I sighed and hung my head "I didn't want you girls to be scared of me, after I got to know you all, I thought you girls would want nothing to do with me, fear for your life around me. I decided it was best not to tell you"

Kai'sa takes my right hand and holds it in her hands as she looks at me "I'm not scared of you (Y/n), I won't regret pouring my heart out to you" She says then takes my hand and holds it to her cheek, cupping it "I want you to pour your heart to me as well (Y/n), you make me worry and I want to help you in anyway I can"

"Kai'sa, I deserve the fear people have towards me" I tell her and I pull my hand away from hers.

"You deserve so much more (Y/n), people to care about you, love, happiness, you have that now with us" She tells me.

"Yet the girl who saw the good in me, and also saw my kindness, now fears me for the rage she found deep inside me" I tell her.

"(Y/n), just go and talk to her, ease her mind, show her you are still the person she saw you as. The more you let Seraphine dwell on it, the harder it will be to mend things" Kai'sa tells me.

I sigh "Fine, I'll go talk to her right now then" I say.

Kai'sa grabs my arm and I look back at her "You aren't a beast, or demon or whatever else people want to call you. You're (Y/n), and you always will be" She then leans close and places a kiss on my cheek "No mater what side of you I see, I won't regret falling in love with you"