Curiosity

Chapter 13

~~~~~

POV: Seraphine

Part 1.

Today's Thursday, I'm at work with my friends/ Coworkers Ben and Lux. I've been friends with Lux for like ever, and I met Ben in high school. The today wasn't very busy, it was also after lunch hour so that didn't help much with it either. Ben was upfront with me, Lux was in the back at the moment. I hear the small bell on the door ring and I greet the customer.

"Good afternoon, welcome to Pantheon's Coffee and Cakes" I say before looking at the person.

I looked to the customer and froze up to see that the customer was (Y/n). He was wearing a hoodie and some shorts, He looks at me wit surprise as he saw me behind the counter.

"Seraphine? I didn't know you worked here" He says.

"Y-yeah, this is where I work, I know I told you I'm a barista" I reply, I could feel my face start to heat up a little.

He laughs a little "Your cute when you blush Sera" He states with a smile.

"C-cute..." I say, I then shake my head of any thoughts and try to compose myself "What would you like yo order?"

He rubs his chin a little and my heart was pumping fast as I waited for him to speak "Can I have an iced coffee with extra cream" He says.

I input it into the machine "W-would you like anything else?" I ask him.

"A kiss from its maker" He says in a calm, straight forward voice. His voice reverted through my head.

"A-a-a k-kiss" I stutter out.

He extends his hand and puts it under my chin as he leaned forward towards me while leaning my chin up. His lips drew closer to mine, my heart beating even faster, like I was sprinting for my life. I close my eyes to let it happen, I wanted him to kiss me even though I was to embarrassed to admit it.

"Hey Sera. Seeeerrraaa. SERA!" I hear call out to me.

I open my eyes and there was no one in front of me. No (Y/n) holding onto my chins drawing in for a kiss. I then lol and I see Lux by my side with a small smirk.

"We're you day dreaming?~" She asks while teasing me.

"N-no!" I spout.

She giggles a little "Was it a boy?" She asks, knowing I was lying.

I avoid contact with her "No...."

"It was a boy, tell me about him?"  Lux says while smiling. I stayed silent "If you stay silent I'll tell Ben"

"No please don't, he'll tease me till the end of the world if you do" I tell her.

"Then whose the lucky guy?" She asks.

"I met him at the K/DA concert. He's nice and if had to be honest he's kinda hot. We've hung out a couple times" I tell her, giving her the simplest of details about (Y/n).

"You should introduce me to him. I need to see what your working with" Lux says.

"Maybe" I tell her.