Dangerous

Chapter 32

~~~~~

POV: Ahri

Part 1.

I feel a ray of sunlight hit my face, I slowly open my eyes. The first think I recognized was that I wasn't in my room. I sit up in bed and felt a sore, uneasy aching through out my lower body, that's when it all hit me.

"Oh no...that wasn't a dream..." I say then put my hand to my head, trying to remember as much as I could from my fractured memories of the past how many days it's been.

I'm wearing the shirt I stole from (Y/n) and a pair of panties. Remembering what happened between him and I made me feel embarrassed. I wanted to pursue an actual relationship with (Y/n) first before I got with him but of course I had to go into heat and jump the gun...I then saw the color of my hair and remember all the things I had said to him, calling him my Alpha and Alphie. I grab the nearest pillow and shove it in my face.

"I feel like I could die of embarrassment" I say to myself "I can't believe I was throwing my self at him like that"

I tried to think about something positive just so I could have the courage to get out (Y/n)'a room. I'm positive if Evelynn saw me right now she'd be teasing me to high hell. There's a knock on the door which spooks me and I perk my head up. The door then opens and (Y/n) walks inside.

"How are you feeling? Normal I'm guessing?" (Y/n) asks me.

"You could say that..." I reply as I started to hug the pillow.

"Well, I'm glad your feeling better" He replies.

I look say from them spoke "I took preventive measures...So there's no need to worry about me getting pregnant..."

(Y/n) smiles "I wouldn't of been worried even if you didn't"

I'm surprised by his response, my heart started to beat faster "W-What do you mean by that?"

He softly chuckles "I mean, that I'd take responsibility if the case were to arise" He says

"Take responsibility?!, he didn't just say that did he?! Meaning if I got pregnant he would of happily accepted it!!!!" I shout in my head.

"Get ready and come eat. Since you are in the right sense of mind now, we are all going to visit April today. Maybe you remember talking about it last night?" He says to me and I remember it vaguely, April wanted to speak to us.

"Yeah, I remember-ish" I say.

"Don't be nervous about meeting her, she isn't scary or anything" He tells me with assurance but I think just him saying that made me nervous.

{Time Skip}

We are at Aurelion Sol Research Hospital, (Y/n) had gone to talk to the doctor of this place about April's request. The five of us sat in the waiting room. We dressed causally, and for Evelynn, well, she dressed as casually as a diva could. A clock ticking as we were all silent.

"Ugh, how much longer do we have to wait?" Akali says with a bored tone.

"It's been 5 minutes" I state to her.