Promotional

Chapter 17

~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.

The girls and I sat in the limo while Braum drove us. The girls were all wearing fashionable dresses, even Akali who was practically forced into it since this is a promotional. Akali wasn't forced to wear heels though. Evelynn's one was the most provocative since it's Evelynn that we are talking about here, she had her metal claws as well. I had one of the new suits on, Evelynn sat next to me, admiring me in it.

"Gwen did well with the suit, and you look dashing in it darling~" Evelynn tells me as she ran her hands around the suit.

"Thanks Eve" I replied.

"This is going to be your first public showing (Y/n), good impressions will matter to the media" Ahri tells me.

"I understand, but it isn't like I'll need to talk much" I say.

"Tonight on, the world is going to know KD/A had a handsome bodyguard~" Evelynn says then giggles a little "I hope there jealous~"

"Eve, you do realize like half of your fans as a group are some horny fuckers right?" I tell her.

"Hey, if they riot, you'll be there to stop them" Akali says with a toothy grin.

I sigh at her comment "There's a difference between getting into a fight with one person and getting into a fight with many" I say "Plus, there is so much I can do if I had to go against an entire crowd"

"That's all of us need to give off a good impression for you, as well as doing it for yourself " Kai'sa says while smiling a bit.

"As long as you don't trigger someone you're good" Akali adds.

"My presence as you girls' body guard can be a trigger" I state.

"Don't you think you're exaggerating I little too much (Y/n)" Ahri says with a small giggle.

"I wish I was exaggerating Ahri" I reply to her "People now days can get set off over the dumbest, most minute things. Twitter is a good example of that"

The window between us and Braum lowers half way before he speaks "We're here everyone. Good luck"

I moved towards the door then took a breath "Alright, let's do this" I say then opens the door.

As I opens the door, I was met with flashes of camera's in my face which annoyed the shit out of me. There was a red carpet to walk from the car to the building's entrance. I step out of the limo then helped each of the girls out. Evelynn was the last one out of the limo. I closed the door and slapped the roof of the car, signaling Braum to leave. Right as Braum leaves Evelynn takes my arm and loops her arm around mine.

"You're staying close to me Darling~" Evelynn says as she looked at me through her shades. Mind you, it's night time.

"Right, first impression you want to give off is that I'm in a relationship with you rather then being you're bodyguard. Well done Eve" I say as we started to walk.

Evelynn giggles at the comment "Don't worry darling~, I have excuses~"

The paparazzi and media outlets were taking pictures and asking questions. The clicks of the cameras and voices of the people asking questions was a little annoying. We ignored most of the questions. The girls giving off some answers to some of the questions until there was one that stuck.

"Evelynn! Evelynn!, whose the man your walking with? Is he your boyfriend?" A woman asks then holds a mic out towards her.

Evelynn smirked before replying "This man here is our new personal bodyguard. Don't you think he's fine one to look at dear?" Evelynn says to the woman while casually dragging her metal finger claws on my arm she was holding, like it was giving her comfort.