Explanations are Due

Chapter 49

~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.

Sona and I are in the elevator heading up to the penthouse. She's nervous, for obvious reasons, Sona did enjoy the ride on our way on my bike. Ever seen two long twin tails flap in the air like a streak of light? No? Well that's what happens when Sona rides on a motorcycle. She held on with a gleeful smile on her face, which was cute, Unlike April who thinks it's a death trap.

"Do you think they'll forgive me?" Sona asks me as she grabs my hand into hers.

"I'm sure they will" I say with a smile.

"I hope you're right" Sona replies.

The elevator stops and the doors open, Sona hesitantly pulls her hand away from mine and we walk towards the door. I open the door and all of the girls were sitting in the living room. Ahri, Akali, Kai'sa and Seraphine were on the large couch. April was on the love seat and Evelynn sat in the chair.

"Morning Darling" Evelynn says.

"Hey, girls" I say.

Sona peaks his head out from behind me "H-Hey, I-I, um, sorry about, you know... everything" She says as she walks out. Ahri stands up and walks towards us "I understand if you want to hit me"

Sona closes her eyes, clenching them shut, fully expecting Ahri to hit her. The complete opposite happens and Ahri hugs Sona tightly "You should of told us"

Sona, surprised by Ahri hugging her, eyes wide open "Told you what?" She answers confused.

Ahri lets go of Sona "Your old home life, what happened between your parents, what led you to this. We would have tried to understand" Ahri says.

"I, I never told anyone-" Sona says, shocked by what Ahri is saying. Sona stops what she's saying then looks at me, I had a small smile on my face, tears welling up in her eyes "Honey, did you-?"

"Yeah, I talked to them, when you fell asleep last night. Had some help from my sister as well, so yeah, I told them what I could figure out so they could forgive you" I explained to Sona.

The welled up tears begin to become rivers as she begins to cry "You're too good for me honey!" She says and hugs me tightly as she cried.

"Hm" April hums with a smile while standing up "How many times has she cried like this?"

"A couple times already, usually when it's something that makes her really happy" I say.

"I see, making her so happy she becomes a crying mess, that's new" April says as she walks up to me and the crying Sona "I can see it all now. A fragile girl clinging to you like her favorite toy she can't live without. Distracting herself from the reality she once had to deal with"

I patted Sona's head as I tried to comfort her from the crying, even if it is tears of joy "I think it would be a good idea if you stayed with us, we have room" Ahri says.

"Really?" Sona says as she wipes her tears with a small smile.

Ahri similes "Yeah, we need to take care of each other like (Y/n) takes care of us"

"There's leader Ahri at her finest"

"Darling, If being with (Y/n) gives you happiness and comfort, shall it be" Evelynn says, now behind me and Sona.

"Thank you" Sona says. Sona then hugs me tightly.

"Aww, so cute" Seraphine exclaims.

"Am I the only one noticing the fast and recent developments in romance here?" Akali questions, referring to the three confession in a week "No?"