Blue Haired Mute

Part 40

~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.

It's morning the next day, it was not fun driving those girls home from the club last night, Sona being included in that mix. Dealing with a drunk party girl like Ahri, Akali, and Sona, Sad drunk Kai'sa, and a playfully buzzed Evelynn was more stressful than I thought was going to be. Thankfully however, Evelynn was actually able to get to her room on her own compared to the others. Getting the other girls to their rooms and putting Sona in one of the spare rooms. As I started to wake up, I felt a weight in the bed next to me.

"Did Ahri wonder into my room again?"

I open my eyes and look at who is next to me, seeing that it is not Ahri, but in fact it's Sona. More specifically, all I could see was her massive boobs and blue hair. Her arms were wrapped around my neck, hugging my face to her chest. I sigh then swung myself out of bed on the other side, waking up Sona. I was in pajama pants so a misunderstanding won't happen, hopefully.

"Why are you in my room?" Sona questions while raising from my bed while rubbing her eyes and exposing her breasts once more.

I averted my gaze from her "You're in my room" I state.

Sona looks around the room and sees where she had thrown her clothes on the floor "Seems I am...oops" She says while doing the silly me gesture, her hand on her head with her tongue out. Her gaze then stuck to my upper half "You're pretty ripped huh?"

"I am not having this conversation with a naked girl I barely know that's in my room" I say while walking over to get a shirt.

"I have panties on still though..." Sona says.

"That's not any better" I reply back while slipping my shirt on. I then tossed her the clothes she threw on the floor "Put those on please"

"Embarrassed to see a celebrity nude?~, there's no way you haven't seen any of K/DA naked" Sona teases.

"That is not the point Sona" I state

"Still considerate as ever, You've changed since high school" Sona says as she gets out of bed, turning away to be polite while she started to get changed.

"So what if I have" I say "I like myself this way"

"I guess I can't say you've changed too much, you're still kind and caring, yet you radiated an aura of anger and hate. People stepped out of your way or got in the way. You weren't popular, far from it, but people like me always found ourselves looking up to you" Sona tells me.

Sona almost got me down to a tee, back then I was how I am now yet I always had my guard up with a sense of anger lingering in me for those who constantly went after me. However, I have helped people out many times when they got bullied as well. Using my strength to help people from what I've also gone through.

"I know I stuck out during high school but I felt like I was more of a mystery, I didn't talk about myself much besides with my few friends" I tell her "Yet you got simplified to a few sentences"

Sona giggles while playing with her hair as she sat down with her clothes on  "What can I say, you made an impression on me....ahh I remember the first day I met you like it was yesterday"

{Flash Back}

POV: Sona

Junior year of high school, things have been the same for me. Shy, quiet, lonely, and no friends. What did I expect though?, I'm mute, not by choice. When I was young I was diagnosed with AOS, also known as apraxia of speech. Mine is at a severe point that speech therapy can't treat it. Maybe someone out there has a power that can treat it I've always thought, I stopped hanging on to that hope though. I'm content with it now as much as I wish I could talk. Then there's the bullying...just cause I can't talk, I'm out casted like a freak. Acting like I chose to be this way. I hate it.