House Party

~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.

The girls and are on our way to a party at Syndra's place, a very last minute thing might I say. More like they got home and told Kai'sa and I to get ready. I was in the drivers seat of their SUV, driving them to the party. Evelynn sat in the passenger seat, I was expecting her to be touchy but oddly enough she wasn't. Ahri and Seraphine were in the second row talking. Akali and Kai'sa were in the third row, and no I don't know how they fit back there.

"Hey Darling, I have a question for you?" Evelynn asks me while glancing my way.

"And that question is?" I reply.

"Do you have a specific type of girl you're into?" Evelynn asks me which makes me cock an eyebrow.

"What makes you ask a question like that? Changing tactics now?" I question.

"I'm just curious Darling" She states.

I glance her way before looking back at the road "I guess I can indulge you Eve, I like girls who know their own worth. Throwing yourself at a guy means you disregard yourself. That there is no true feelings, just trying to gain some sort of satisfaction for whatever it is that they need to fill within themselves" I tell Evelynn then stop the car as we arrive at Syndra's mansion. I then turned to Evelynn "Do you know you worth Eve?"

Evelynn had no reply to speak, being left speechless. I get out of the driver seat and and handed the key to the valet. I get to the passenger door and opened it for Evelynn, she looked at me like I had some angle I was coming at but there was none. The other girls piled out as Evelynn got out.

"Thank you Darling" Her tone sincere as if she has some thinking to do.

Once all of the girls got out, the valet drives away with the car. I look up at the house then sighed, feeling some uncertainty about this. Don't know why but it was a gut feeling. I feel a hand grab mine, I expected it to be Evelynn's but as I looked down I see Ahri with a small smile on her face.

"C'mon. Let's not keep our hosts waiting" She tells me.

"Right" I replied.

The six of us walk into the house. Inside the house there were men and women scattered about and music playing at a low volume. We walk through the house, presumably to find Syndra. People looked our direction then proceeded to move out of our way like if there was an invisible field around us that forced them to move. There were certainly women who stared intently and men who did the same, some nodding my way as I passed. We enter a party room and this where most of the people were gathered.

"Man, Syndra's fiancé sure knows how to throw a party" Akali says.

"Most people with money do" I reply.

We see Syndra at the other end of the room near a set of stairs that lead up to a balcony that looked over the party. We traverse the floor heading towards Syndra, as we did I see a man with a black cowboy hat who looked familiar. He notices me looking his way and flashes a smirk while tipping his hat my way.

"Hey, you guys made it almost thought you wouldn't show up" Syndra says as we finally get to her.

"Darling here was taking his time driving" Evelynn says.

"More like you girls took three hours to get ready" I state.

"Don't lump me up with them, it took me like 20 minutes" Akali states.

Syndra giggles a bit "Welp, you girls are here so you might as well enjoy yours selves, we can even have (Y/n) meet m-"

Syndra then gets cut off by a hefty laugh "All be damned" We hear from the top of the stairs. We look up and see a tall, muscular red haired vastaya male, someone very familiar to me he starts walking down the stairs "I knew it was your voice, well if it ain't that man, the myth, the legend himself, (Y/n) fucking (L/n)"