Stakeout

Chapter 20

~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.

It's been a couple days since I had visited April at the hospital. Things have been going smoothly back at the penthouse. Right now, I was in the lounge area, which branched off from the living room and was adjacent the kitchen where there was a small mini bar. Inside the lounge area was a few chairs and a pool table. I was playing a fair game of pool with myself, passing sometime as Akali played on my PC. She was waiting for Evelynn and Ahri to finish getting ready as they had a meeting to go to. Kai'sa was getting ready as well but for a different reason, today was the day she was going on her date with her boyfriend Stephon. She had notified us about it the night before.

"Yo,(Y/n), we're leaving" I hear Akali call out.

I look up from the pool table and see Ahri, Evelynn, and Akali dressed accordingly for their meeting. Evelynn was wearing a sort of designer dress, because why wouldn't she be. Akali was wearing street clothes and a K/DA hat on her head with her hair in her signature ponytail. Ahri on the other hand looked the most professional, wearing a business suit with a matching skirt and a pair of glasses, the glasses kind of threw me off since I've never seen her wear them.

"You wear glasses Ahri?" I asked her and she smirked.

"Nope, I have perfect vision, it's just for extra charm" She says then gives me a playful wink.

"I guess there is no reason to complain. It looks good on her"

"Darling there's something I'd like to speak to you about" Evelynn says as she walks up to the pool table.

"What is it?" I ask her and she gets close to me.

Evelynn leans close to me and says quietly "I want you to follow Kai'sa while she's on her date"

"What? Why do you want me to do that?" I questioned in disbelief of her request.

"I just have a gut feeling. I told Ahri and Akali and they agree that it would be a good idea" Evelynn tells me.

"Alright then, I am you girls' bodyguard so it would be wrong to not look out for her if you request it" I say and Evelynn's lips arch up.

"Thanks darling~" Evelynn says then playfully blows me a kiss "Take care of our little Bokkie for us"

"Will do" I say giving a smile back to her.

Evelynn walks back to Ahri and Akali. The three then walk out the front door. I walked over to the bar and looked at the small variety of alcohol before picking up a bottle of Ionian whisky. I shrugged them poured myself a small glass of it. I take a sip from the glass and let myself unwind before having to proceed with my new found task for the day.

"Looks like Kai'sa's boyfriend must be one piece of work if the other three agreed on me basically stalking Kai'sa today"

I shake my head then took another sip of my whisky. Continued on with my solo game of pool, passing more time bye. About an hour goes by, relaxing, taking small sips of the Ionian whisky. I put on a rerun of a fight that happened the other night on the hanging corner tv in the room. It wasn't my usual thing to watch but I used it to kill the silence.

There's a knock on the door that I could hear of the sounds of two guys beating the crap out of each other. I then hear Kai'sa shout from upstairs "(Y/n)! Can you get the door?, it's Stephon. I'm not ready yet!"

"Alright I'll get it!" I shout back.

I lean my stick against the table and went over to the door. I open the door and I'm met with a man that's about 5'9", he looked like he was a local of Piltover, or maybe Zaun, I couldn't exactly tell. His hair was a dark orange color that was decently long and was combed over to one side, kind of looking punk rock. The guy had some meat on his bones but certainly wouldn't be able to take me on if he tried. He was wearing a some casual clothes that looked respective for a date.