Honey

Chapter 48

Small comment before I start, sorry about the Sona section being short in the last chapter, it felt a lot longer when I was writing it.

~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.

Night fell onto Piltover now. Sona had cried her self to sleep, most likely tired from mental exhaustion. She's sleeping on the couch as I'm in her room, cleaning it up, picking up all the pictures up off the floor. I glanced at each of them as I did. For photos not even I knew were being taken of me, they were pretty good, for the fact that it was taken by an obsessed girl at least.

"If Sona hadn't become a musician she could of been a pretty good photographer"

Something I noticed is that she had many pictures of me when I was an underground fighter. Not that I'm exactly surprised, famous people come to see the underground fights from time to time, especially when it involves them. Something that caught my eye, in some of the fighting photos there is a familiar vibrant ginger haired woman.

"Sarah Fortune, looks like you've known me way longer than you let on" I say to myself. Then joked "Don't tell me she's got the hots for me too?, nah, now I'd just be stat patting if that was the case, filling every type. I got enough girls to handle, especially now"

An independent and charming fox vastaya that can also be a head over heels Beta. A reserved yet bold dancer with a tie to the void and massive cannons. A teasing and aggressive succubus with a soft heart and a hardened exterior. A tomboy ninja rapper that's a clueless romantic. A mature blonde who most likely knows me more than I know myself. A pure hearted, innocent girl who probably could kill someone with cuteness. A girl with high school crush with a girl boss persona who hasn't even personally confessed to me yet. Now a broken ex-mute who's obsessed with me, and a pervert in some respects as well. 

"When you look at it like that, it's like I've got the variety pack when it comes to relationships"

In all seriousness, I'll question what Sarah is up to. You don't watch me fight for years for no reason. As I was almost done picking up the hundreds of pictures on the floor, I hear yelling in the living room, tone desperate, confused, and scared.

"Honey?!, (Y/n)!?!" Sona shouts.

"I'm right here Sona" I say as I walked out her room.

Sona was standing in the living room looking around desperately. She hears and sees me then looks at me with a sigh of relief. She lunges her self at me and hugs me tightly.

"I thought you left me after what I did. I'm sorry, I really am honey" Sona says as she hugged me.

"I know you are Sona" I say and I patted her head

"You're not going to leave me are you?" She asks me.

"Why would I?" I ask her.

Sona looks down "I'm not like those other girls, they seem...perfect..I'm anything but that..I am just an obsessed girl who wants your attention that gets turned on when you're mad.."

I can't say if she's being sincere, since how earlier went, she crumbled fast so I kept a small guard up. However, I know a broken person when I see one. I pat her head.

"I'm not going anywhere, I'm not a dream or a hallucination. I told you I'll take care of you" I tell her.

"You promise?" She asks me.

"I promise" I say then clenched my jaw a bit.

"Why do I keep making promises?"

"It's night already so we should go to bed" I say.