Hangover

Part 41.

~~~~~

POV: Akali

Part 1.

I wake up in my bed, head beating like a drum and my world spinning. I sit up trying to remember what happened last night, the only memory sticking was of (Y/n) carrying me to my bed. I sit up in my bed while clutching my head.

"I drank too much..." I mutter to my self "Maybe a shower will do me some good"

I wobble around my room, holding onto the walls and ledges as I grabbed comfortable clothes to ease the day away in. Pajama pants, tank top, fuzzy socks, perfect. On my bed side table there was a piece of paper with a couple pills on it saying 'Take These' I down the pills, no water included, I felt like if I drank something it would be on the floor the next second. The pills must of been a work of art wizard or something with pain in my head easing away. It was probably just advil. I make my way to the door and nearly fall when opening it.

"I hate hangovers..."

I exit my room and stuck to the wall like a mouse, trying to make my way to the bathroom. I was doing horrible at trying to get there. My legs felt weak for a moment and I started falling again, trying to catch my self with the wall, failing to do so however. The ground came close and closer in sight.

"Good morning Mr. Floor" I thought before my face would hit the floor..

However Mr. Floor never met my face. Someone was holding my up, stopping me from hitting the floor. I look to see who fought me, seeing that it was (Y/n).

He helps me to my feet "Easy there Akali, don't strain yourself"
Ppp
"Shower..." I mutter to him, just wanting to take a shower.

"Alright, take it a step at a time" He tells me.

(Y/n) holds me by my arm as he helped me to the bathroom room. His hands having a firm grip on my right arm. I look at (Y/n), he was looking at my body with a kind, caring look, watching my steps and breathing. His eyes looked so gentle at the moment, an image flashing in my mind of when he beat Maverick, how could those be the same eyes.

"Did (Y/n) always have strong hands?.....I guess I wouldn't have noticed......look how delicate he's being with me....what am I thinking ?....it probably the lingering booze in my brain..."

We get to the bathroom on, (Y/n) opening the door as we entered. Half to the shower, my nausea went from zero to a hundred. I drop my clothes, then cover my mouth one hand while pointing towards the toilet with the hand (Y/n) held. He seemed to instinctively know what I meant and got me to the toilet. I grabbed the rim and barely made it in time as it felt like I threw up all my bodily organs. (Y/n) held my hair back as I did, he's probably done this before.

"You're not the first hungover girl I've taken care of if you're wondering" (Y/n) says to me "

"Figured..." I says.

I felt deflated, like a balloon that's way past due. I then throw up even more. I wipe the remnants of vomit from my chin. I try to stand up, signaling (Y/n) that I'm ready to head to the shower. He helps me to the shower.

"(Y/n) seeing me in a such a state of feebleness. There couldn't be weaker me for him to see then this......what am I saying?...why do I care?....he'd never see me in that type of way.....I bet he'd only ever see me as the immature one of the group...."

"I'm going to go make some food for everyone" (Y/n) tells me.

"Can you stay instead?...what if I fall?...."I ask him.