Interested

Chapter 27

~~~~~

POV: Evelynn

Part 1.

Kai'sa and I are out having the day to ourselves. It's been a while since She and I had a day together, just us. However, this was about more then just hanging out, I wanted to know how she's been since (Y/n) saved her and essentially neutered her now ex boyfriend. From observation she's been doing better, even getting closer to (Y/n), Today though, at some point, I'd like to hear it from her. Right now we were in some of the top levels of the mall, shopping.

"How does this look Eve?" Kai'sa says while pointing out a purple blouse.

"It would look good on you darling" I reply.

"Do you think (Y/n) will like it?" Kai'sa asks as she takes the blouse and lays it against her.

"Hm?" I hum then tease "Trying to impress him?"

"I....well" Kai'sa says while looking away and her cheeks growing pink "I'd like to....."

I smile lightly instead of a smirk. I'm happy for Kai'sa that she's been able to move on from that bastard, though that doesn't mean I don't want a piece of (Y/n) too.

"If you want to impress (Y/n), not to be disrespectful, let's go to a different store" I tell Kai'sa.

"W-what do you mean by that?" She asks me.

"As much as many of the articles here would look great on you Bokkie, (Y/n) isnt the kind of guy to just go after a girl because she's wearing expensive clothing and jewelry" I explained to her as I took the purple blouse from her.

"How do you know what (Y/n) would be into?" She asks me as I looked over the blouse.

"I've been around enough men to know darling, too many that chase the beauty and physicality of items I adorn. Seeing the riches and fame, (Y/n) saw through that facade and tried to see what lies underneath, the person I am, the people we are. Seeing us as people and not pop-stars" I tell her before putting the blouse on the rack "What I'm trying to get at is that to impress (Y/n), dressing up isn't going to cut it"

"What should I do then?" Kai'sa asks me.

I chuckle a bit "I can't give you all the answers darling"

"Please Eve" She says, almost like she's begging "at this point I'm starting to think I know nothing about guys....look at my track record...it isn't a good one...two cheated on me and one tried to rape me....I surely know how to pick'em now don't I"

"She's gone desperate. She doesn't want to mess up again"

"Let's go Bokkie, let's go some where to talk" I say and begin to leave.

"W-why?" She questions as she caught up to me and walked at my side.

"There's just some things I'd like to sit down and talk to you about" I state to her.

"O-oh, okay" She says, sounding down.

We made our way down to the first floor of the mall and we walked down to the food court. I noticed Kai'sa sticking to my side, making sure to not get left behind. People looked our way as we walked by, some gossiping as we did, others watched us closely trying to take in our presence. Mainly guys did the latter.  This would of been one of those times to have (Y/n) around, but this needed to be just me and Kai'sa today.