Fox Hunt

Chapter 30

~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.

Here I am, in Rakan and Xayah's apartment the day following Ahri's meet and greet. Xayah sat on the couch legs crossed as well as her arms, not looking at Rakan. Rakan, however was just sitting there. I stood in front of both of them pinching the bridge of my nose. The current situation all had to deal with the hole in the wall in the dinning room.

"I said I was sorr-" Rakan tries to say for the hundredth time before being cut off by Xayah.

"Sorry isn't going to cut it Rakan, not for that. You almost hurt me" Xayah says, not even glancing Rakan's way "And what about the landlord?"

"We'll just fill it, he doesn't need to know about it" Rakan says.

"Oh, Like you know how to fill holes" Xayah says while rolling her eyes.

"Hey, I'm good at filling holes, I fill yours all the time" Rakan argued "And if I remember correctly, I was in the middle of doing that before creating the current hole in the wall"

"Oh my god you dumb bird brain! (Y/n) doesn't need to know that!" Xayah says, finally looking at Rakan for the first time since I've been here.

"What?!, That's what happened?" Rakan says defensively.

"That doesn't mean (Y/n) need to about our sex life" Xayah exclaims.

"It's implied though, we've been together for how long?" Rakan says.

"All we need to do is fix the hole in the wall not talk about our sex life with our best friend standing in front of us" Xayah says.

"This is the reason why I question how they are still together"

"Alright, alright stop it both of you" I say, shutting both of them up. I then looked at Rakan "Rakan, I don't need to hear how much you and Xayah bang let alone that the hole in the wall was created because you two got a little  to into it in the dinning room"

"Thank you" Xayah exclaims.

"And you" I say while turning to Xayah "What the hell did you expect to come out of Rakan's mouth? This is Rakan of all people your getting mad at, you know he can be an idiot"

"I'm not that much of an idiot" Rakan says, both Xayan and I proceeded to look at him "Okay maybe a little"

"So this is the plan for today, The three of us are going to go to the hardware store and you two will buy everything to fix that hole in the wall. Then, we'll come back here and I'll help you fix the hole in the wall. After that, both of you seriously need to have a discussion about how to prevent this from happening again" I explain to them, knowing in the back of my head that they'll break something else having sex again then calling me to help them fix it.

POV: Seraphine

I sat on the couch in the living room with a smoothie in hand. I was in some bunny pajamas and a shirt. I wasn't sure where the others were but I didn't mind the quiet as I scrolled through my phone. (Y/n) did leave to go somewhere however.

"Sera dear, I suggest you get ready" I hear from atop the stairs.

I slowly turn and look, Evelynn was walking down the stairs, dressed to go out. A flashy outfit as this is the Diva Evelynn "Umm, where are we going?" I ask.

"Anywhere but here" Akali says as she was now the one descending the stairs.

"To be honest, I wouldn't mind staying but I'd be teasing myself and I want to be surprised personally" Evelynn says.