Chapter 3 Martial Spirit Awakening

Currently on Chapter 18 on P.A.T.R.E.O.N

w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.com/allheaventhearch

Line Break

After the black substance came into contact with the water, it began to peel off and revealed Qin Mo's light-toned skin.

After washing himself, Qin Mo changed his clothes again, and curled the items on the bed into a ball and threw it outside the door.

Obviously, he would never come to wash these clothes, but after all, it is early morning, and the people in the mansion are still not awake, meaning that he has to wash them by himself.

Although he hadn't awakened his Martial Spirit yet, and there was no Spirit Power in his body, after taking the Mystic Water Pill, Qin Mo felt that his body had become much more powerful than before.

Qin Mo's face, which was previously plump and fat, became toned.

When he opened his character information, the simple information displayed is still the same as the first time Qin Mo opened it, there is no change on it after taking the Mystic Water Pill and Advanced Evolution Liquid.

As the young City Lord of Veria City, just after having breakfast, the person in charge of Spirit Hall of Veria City sent people to the City Lord's mansion to invite Qin Mo to Spirit Hall for his Martial Spirit awakening.

After all, if he wants to awaken his Martial Spirit, he must first be identified, after all, not any Tom, Dick or Harry can go to Spirit Hall for their Martial Spirit awakening after their sixth birthday.

If you are a commoner or ordinary person and you want to awaken your Martial Spirit, just like the small village where Tang San lives in the original, all the children in the village who have reached the age of six will gather together at a certain time of the year to awaken their Martial Spirits.

Although in his previous life, he felt that the powerful taking advantage of those who are weaker was unfair, when he truly realized the benefits of being powerful, he felt that such treatment was justified.

Since his parents had left because of something, he had to awaken his Martial Spirit by himself, but this was a major event after all, so it was impossible for Qin Hao to let Qin Mo go alone.

Before leaving, he called his friend, Mi Ruodi, the Dean of the Intermediate Spirit Master Academy in Veria City, to accompany Qin Mo to Spirit Hall to awaken his Martial Spirit.

Following Mi Ruodi, Qin Mo came to Veria City's Spirit Hall.

''Mi Ruodi, I want you to take Qin Mo to a room with a closed door at the innermost part of Spirit Hall.''

Just now, the staff of Spirit Hall that were going to pick up Qin Mo and Mi Ruodi politely opened the door for them and invited them to come in.

Qin Mo looked back, and Mi Ruodi, who had brought him, asked for his opinion.

"It's okay, go, I'll wait for you outside," Mi Ruodi said lightly.

This is a room with a very wide area. The floor in the centre of the room is carved with a hexagram-like peculiar magic circle, and a black stone with a strange dense pattern is placed on each corner.

When Qin Mo first came in, a female Spirit Master with a beautiful appearance and figure came to the front of the room.

"Hello, Young Master Qin Mo, I am the one who will awaken you Martial Spirit, my name is Mo Mo." The female Spirit Master said in a very respectful tone as if the one standing in front of her was not of the same rank, but someone she can only look up to.

Qin Mo nodded lightly and said calmly, "Let's start!"

If an ordinary person or an ordinary child speaks to her at this time, this female Spirit Master named Mo Mo would put them in their place.

But it was not someone else who said this, but the Young City Lord of Veria City. It was the person with the highest status in addition to the City Lord of the entire Veria City. Even if the other party was not a Spirit Master, he was not a person of low status. This was someone that a Spirit Master cannot provoke.

"Master Qin Mo, please stand in the centre of this circle. I will awaken your Martial Spirit now," Mo Mo said with a very humble and respectful attitude.

Qin Mo appeared to be more capable this time than before, just nodded gently, and walked to the centre of the hall and stopped.

"Martial Spirit possession," Accompanied by a low voice from the female Spirit Master Mo Mo, a little green light began to bloom from her slowly, and a green frog formed behind her, and at the same time it came out, one white and one yellow, two Spirit Rings also appeared beneath the green frog's body at the same time.

After the frog was completely released, Mo Mo's body began to slowly overlap with the frog phantom behind her.

When Qin Mo saw this scene, he could not help but feel disgusted, and almost vomited out the breakfast he had made in the morning.

It's hard to imagine that Mo Mo, a slim beauty who was slim in the previous second, has changed drastically at this moment. Her skin that was originally white has now become like a frog's, it is now green and mixed with yellow and black lines. Her hands and feet have also become like a frog's hands and feet, and what is even more unacceptable is that her originally pretty beautiful face has completely changed shape at this moment.

Now it can be said without exaggeration that if Mo Mo in front of him takes off her clothes, she will be a big frog.

Seeing Mo Mo after she transformed, Qin Mo couldn't help feeling a little sad, because a beast Martial Spirit would make one uglier as compared to a tool spirit master.

After being slightly frightened, Qin Mo also felt a little grateful. Although his father has a beast Martial Spirit, fortunately, he has a dragon-shaped Martial Spirit.

As for Mo Mo in front of him, Qin Mo really couldn't bear to look straight at her, so he closed his eyes and said, "Go!"

Seeing Qin Mo tightly closing his eyes, Mo Mo's expression also showed a trace of bitterness. She felt helpless.

Mo Mo was slightly lost for a while, and quickly expelled some Spirit Power from her hand and began to instil the power towards the black stones.

After these strange lines of black stones received the infusion of spirit power, they began to slowly emit some rays of golden light.

These slowly rising golden lights began to slowly converge towards Qin Mo's body and began to continuously envelop his body and enter it through his skin.

As the golden light deepened, Qin Mo felt that his abdomen began to heat up slowly and that this light was even reaching into his meridians.