Chapter 38 Some Open Roommates

Currently on Chapter 54 on P.A.T.R.E.O.N.
w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.com/allheaventhearch
Line Break

"Sister Duan Mu, now that I know about the 3 major powers, then which force do you belong to?" After listening to the introduction of the 3 major powers, Qin Mo was also very curious as to which side the girl named Duan Mu in front of him actually belongs to.

"My parents belong to the Fourth Worship's Faction, naturally then, I am part of Ghost Leopard Hall. Do you want to join us, Ghost Leopard, Brother Qin Mo? With your talent, I think You Xuan should be very happy." Duan Mu said with a close smile.

Qin Mo smiled and said, "Sister Duan Mu, thank you for your kindness, but I don't plan to join any forces. I'm just here to improve my strength."

Duan Mu replied, "Are you really not thinking about it anymore? People who have offended Dark Shadow Hall before entering the Camp usually join one of the other 2 powers, and although you are indeed very strong, it is hard to defeat 4 fists with 2 palms, and you are still only a Spirit Master, you have not broken through to Rank 20."

"Although we are under the eyes of the Instructors normally, and they can't do anything to you, you can't be sure that they would do stuff to you in secret."

Seeing that Qin Mo was not budging, Duan Mu just sighed slightly, and then she did not say much, after all, there are always a few nails among the new students who enter the Camp every year, and they only know the pain when they hit with a hammer.

"Sister Duan Mu, in addition to the 3 forces you mentioned, what else do you need to pay attention to in the Training Camp? For example, how do you train?" Qin Mo asked.

Duan Mu shook his head and said, "Apart from what I just said, there is nothing to pay attention to in the Training Camp. As for the training content, because you are new students, you will have some physical training for the first 3 months. In the later period, there will be an Instructor who will specially customize suitable training methods for you. You will naturally know when the time comes."

"My Martial Spirit is a Tool Spirit Mandarin Duck Knife, it is a short weapon. So my development would be in the Agility Attack System direction, that System is good for speed and assassination, so most of the training methods that the Instructors have formulated for me are methods to improve my speed and hiding, as well as some short-term explosive skills."

"Although I don't know your Golden Sacred Dragon Martial Spirit, generally, Dragon Martial Spirits are the best in the Power Attack System, so I think your training would be mostly focused on increasing your physical fitness. "

"How do you know that my Martial Spirit is the Golden Sacred Dragon?" Qin Mo asked, looking at Duan Mu vigilantly for an instant.

Although everyone is aware of him joining Spirit Hall, the less people know about his Martial Spirit, the better.

Duan Mu shrugged her shoulders and said, "Why are you surprised? For all the students who join the Special Devil Training Camp, information about their cultivation and Spirit will be announced in the cafeteria lobby. After all, this is a Training Camp. It is necessary to set a benchmark to let people compete."

Looking at Qin Mo but still having a somewhat serious expression, Duan Mu continued: "Little brother Qin Mo, it seems that you are afraid of your information leaking out. You can rest assured that except for the records in the Special Devil Training Camp, this information will never fall into the hands of other people. Even the high-level staff of our Spirit Hall cannot get this information if they want it."

After Qin Mo heard this, he felt a little relieved, but the next second he had to become nervous again.

After Duan Mu explained all this, she took off her coat and leaned back on the bed lazily, without any qualms about the existence of a man beside her.

Seeing the snow-like skin on Duan Mu's body, Qin Mo only felt a fever all over his body. Although he hasn't developed well yet, his mind is that of a normal healthy man's.

Qin Mo, who saw this scene, only felt that he could not stay in the dormitory any longer, and immediately opened the closed door to the outside of the dormitory, and some surging vitality slowly calmed down.

Duan Mu put up half of her body lazily, and looked at Qin Mo who walked out and said, "What a shy little boy, if he is a little older, it would be even better."

"Brother Mo, why is your face so red? Are you sick?"

Qin Mo, who had just calmed down, was startled by the words that suddenly came from behind him.

Qin Mo, who was relieved, roared: "Hou Yue, you are sick! Don't you know that scaring people can kill them?"

Hou Yue smiled and said, "Brother Mo, I'm sorry! I noticed this time, but why is your face so red?"

Qin Mo turned around and touched his cheek after hearing this. Although there is no mirror to take the picture, he could tell that his face was red.

He took a few deep breaths. Then he turned around, coughed a little bit, and said: "Ahem, the dormitory is a bit stuffy, I went out to get some air. Why are you out?''

"Oh, Brother Mo, don't mention it, I was kicked out," Hou Yue said with a sigh.

"You were kicked out? What's the matter?" Qin Mo asked.

Hou Yue's face was full of melancholy, and after a few sighs, he slowly said, "I'm unlucky. The roommate in the dormitory I chose is one of the group of people we had fought in the Lost Trail Grand Canyon before. He saw that I was living in a dormitory with her, then I was driven out!''

"You just let him out, didn't you react to the Instructor?" Qin Mo asked.

Hou Yue said with an aggrieved look: "Although she is the weakest person we encountered in the forest, my strength is incomparable to theirs. Isn't that just looking for death?"

"I also went to the Instructor. He asked me to solve it by myself. He said that as long as there is no casualty in the Training Camp, they will not take action to reconcile the conflicts between the students." Qin Mo was not overly surprised by the attitude of the Training Camp. After all, compared to Shrek Academy, this is fairly convergent.

"I'm going to participate in the training tomorrow, so what are you going to do tonight?" Qin Mo asked.

Hou Yue suddenly smiled and looked at Qin Mo with a flattering face and said, "Brother Mo, you see, you are my brother and I am your brother. Now that I'm in trouble, I need your help."

Although Duan Mu made him feel friendly, he still felt somewhat unwelcome.

Qin Mo patted Hou Yue on the shoulder and said, "If my roommate is okay with it, then you are fine. For now, let's try finding someone else, okay?"

Hou Yue said a little disappointed: "Okay. Right! Let's spend some time in the cafeteria."