Chapter 36 Chrysanthemum Douluo Is Here

Currently on Chapter 52 on P.A.T.R.E.O.N.
w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.com/allheaventhearch
Line Break

Just when Qin Mo wanted to leave with the instructors to see his new accommodation, the Instructor Liu Hao walked over with a blank face and said lightly: "You are Qin Mo? Someone wants to see you. Come with me first!"

Although Qin Mo was curious, he didn't ask, he just nodded, and then left with Instructor Liu Hao.

Liu Hao took Qin Mo to a makeshift tent and said, "Senior wants to see you alone, so I won't follow you in. Go by yourself!"

Although Qin Mo was curious, after hearing Liu Hao, Qin Mo already knew who it was.

Sure enough, after entering the tent, he saw the familiar figure again. Yes, the person inside of the tent was none other than Chrysanthemum Douluo .

After all, only Chrysanthemum Douluo had a good relationship with him in Spirit Hall, and he was the only one who would visit him.

"Uncle Chrysanthemum, why are you here?" Qin Mo said happily.

Chrysanthemum Douluo smiled lightly, then walked to Qin Mo and rubbed his hair, and said in a gentle tone, "Today is your first day in the Camp. I naturally have to come over to congratulate you and tell you, by the way, some good news."

"Good news? Could it be said that Her Majesty, Supreme Pontiff agreed to my request to be my Master?" Qin Mo asked curiously.

However, after asking Qin Mo just now, he felt a little needless. If Bibi Dong really agreed to his request to become his Master, then the System would definitely indicate that the Mission was completed and award the reward, but now it hasn't, so the good news must be something else.

Chrysanthemum Douluo smiled and nodded, and said, "You are quite smart. This is the good news I wanted to bring to you today."

Qin Mo was surprised at first, and finally looked at Chrysanthemum Dou with suspicion. Luo said in doubt: "Really? Uncle Chrysanthemum, would you deliberately lie to me and come to make me happy?"

Chrysanthemum Douluo nodded earnestly, and said: "Of course it is true, I will not lie to anyone! Although Her Majesty, Supreme Pontiff did not explicitly say that she wants to accept you as a disciple, but with your talent, and with your performance in the assessment this time. Her Majesty, Supreme Pontiff is already very interested in you and has already invited the idea of accepting disciples. I believe that as long as you perform well in this year's Special Devil Training Camp exam, you will become her disciple."

"It's really great," Qin Mo exclaimed in excitement.

In the past few days, he was still thinking, if Bibi Dong couldn't get through this road, how could he get on the line with Golden Crocodile Douluo?

''It's alright now, I don't have to worry about this at all. Supreme Pontiff obviously has the heart to accept disciples now, but there is no suitable time. The right time for me is the annual test of the Special Devil Training Camp.'' Qin Mo said.

Seeing Qin Mo's excited expression, Chrysanthemum Douluo was also happy about it, as if his child had achieved very impressive results.

Chrysanthemum Douluo said: "Let's stop for a while. Although it is said that Her Majesty, Supreme Pontiff has become interested in accepting disciples, you should not publicize this matter, otherwise you don't need to tell me the reasons for the stakes, and you will understand it. "

Yes ." Qin Mo nodded vigorously and said, "I know this naturally. You don't have to worry about me, Uncle Chrysanthemum."

Chrysanthemum Douluo said, "Since you know everything, then I can rest assured, but after this experience, your progress is not small! Your Spirit Power has reached Rank 18, and there are still 6 months before the Special Devil Training Camp's exam. I believe that by utilising your talent, you can definitely raise your Spirit Power to Rank 20 before the exam. When you reach Rank 20, I will personally take you to obtain your Second Ring. At that time, you will do even better than the entrance examination."

Qin Mo nodded vigorously, and said with absolute certainty, "I see, Uncle Chrysanthemum. In the following 6 months, I will work hard to cultivate, and I will definitely become the most dazzling star in the entrance examination."

Chrysanthemum Douluo said: "I'm here this time to see you secretly, so I can't stay for too long, since I have explained everything that should be explained, then I should go, and you should hurry up to practice."

Chrysanthemum Douluo, after saying these last words, his body slowly turned into a phantom, disappearing without a trace in an instant, leaving only a few petals of chrysanthemum where he originally stood.

After leaving the tent, he saw the expressionless Instructor Liu Hao again.

"Qin Mo, age 6, Martial Spirit Golden Sacred Dragon, aristocrat of the Heaven Dou Empire, Young City Lord of Veria City." Liu Hao read out Qin Mo's basic information without any emotional changes.

"You are indeed a genius. I don't care what connection you have with Elder Chrysanthemum, but here you are a student trained by me, I need you to remember that every day here, you only need to do one thing - that is to obey my orders, unconditionally obey my orders," Liu Hao said coldly.

In his heart, Liu Hao had a pit in his head, but he had to bow his head under the eaves. Although he was not in his heart, he was still polite on the surface.

"Yes," Qin Mo nodded and said lightly.

Qin Mo's simple answer satisfied Liu Hao, "Come with me now and I will take you to the dormitory."

Along the way, Qin Mo found that the Training Camp was huge, but he didn't see much in the huge training Camp.

Liu Hao knew exactly what Qin Mo was thinking. He said indifferently: "There are only students under the age of 16 in the Training Camp. If they are over sixteen, they will voluntarily withdraw from the Camp, and they will also take the exam every year. In addition to some unqualified students, plus the apprentices who will be selected by the senior elders each year, the Training Camp has a total of 51 students, plus you, 12 new students who have entered the Camp. Now there are only 63 students in the entire Training Camp."

"When you get to the front is where your dormitory is located," Liu Hao said lightly, stopping in front of the rows of wooden bungalows.

Liu Hao looked at the rows of bungalows in front of him and said faintly: "We don't compulsorily arrange accommodation. Each of these dormitories has vacant beds. You can pick a room at will. There are prepared bedding and living room. After you have selected your room, you are not allowed to make any changes until you leave the Camp."