Chapter 21 Apprentice Mission

Currently on Chapter 36 on P.A.T.R.E.O.N
w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.com/allheaventhearch
Line Break

Emperor Xue Ye looked at his younger brother, Prince Xue Xing, who was standing opposite him and said, "What do you have to say?"

After hesitating for a while, Xue Xing said: "This matter may be the same as Earl Qin Hao's letter states. In the face of a child with a top-level Martial Spirit, why didn't Spirit Hall have any intention of recruiting them? Moreover, this child is also the Young City Lord of the Empire's economic centre, Veria City. Spirit Hall might want to control the future of this child and therefore control the future economic lifeline of our Empire."

Xue Ye nodded and said: "Yes, I think so too, but it has been three days before the border guard reported Chrysanthemum Douluo of Spirit Hall. Entering the territory of our Heaven Dou Empire, and the direction he is heading is Veria City, I think it should be for the child Qin Mo."

"Your Majesty, it seems like this child entering Spirit Hall is a matter of iron and steel. What should we do now? Are you going to get rid of the Qin Clan of Veria City?" A trace of killing intent flashed in Prince Xue Xing's eyes.

After all, Veria City is very important to the Heaven Dou Empire. Almost 40% of the entire Empire's tax revenue comes from Veria City. Once Spirit Hall is allowed to control the next City Lord of Veria City, the consequences would be unimaginable.

Emperor Xue Ye shook his head and said, "No, the Qin Clan in Veria City has been loyal to the Empire for generations. We can't get rid of them because of this excuse. Moreover, Qin Hao has already said very clearly in the letter that he has told his family, and after a while, he will send his wife to live in the imperial capital."

"So instead of getting rid of Qin Hao, we should commend him and his family and make them feel that the Empire is their only sense of belonging."

When Xue Xing heard this, the killing intent in his eyes slowly disappeared, saying: "In this way, Qin Hao can be considered loyal to the Empire. We, the Royal Clan, must take action.''

"Come," the Great Emperor Xue Ye shouted toward the door of the royal study room.

In a short while, the eunuch in the palace immediately lowered his head from outside the royal study room and approached solemnly.

Emperor Xue Ye said: "Spread my imperial decree, that is, from the day on, the lord of Veria City, Qin Hao, will be named the Duke of the Empire, and his son Qin Mo will be named the Viscount of the Empire, and he will inherit the title of his father, Duke when he reaches adulthood."

"Yes," The eunuch continued to lower his head while retreating.

On the other hand, Qin Mo, who was sitting in the carriage with Chrysanthemum Douluo, could not help but sigh: "The decoration and cushioning are good and it befits a Titled Douluo. It's better than my old man's Earl carriage, this is much more luxurious."

"Lord Chrysanthemum Douluo, how far is Spirit City from here? How long will it take us to reach Spirit City?" Qin Mo asked.

Chrysanthemum Douluo looked at the gifted and mature child in front of him and could not help but like him.

Chrysanthemum Douluo said with a gentle smile on his face: "Don't call me Lord, if you can, just call me Grandpa Chrysanthemum or Senior."

Qin Mo couldn't call him Grandpa Chrysanthemum. Although Chrysanthemum Douluo looks very young, he can indeed be Qin Mo's grandfather at his age, but when he thinks of the description of him in the original book, Qin Mo could not help but feel goosebumps all over his body.

He was now a member of Spirit Hall, and Chrysanthemum Douluo, as the elder of Spirit Hall, was able to call a senior himself, which was a lot closer.

"I see, Senior Chrysanthemum," Qin Mo nodded and said with a smile.

Although he didn't hear the grandfather that he was looking forward to most without Chrysanthemum, he was quite satisfied with what he had.

Through the explanation of Chrysanthemum Douluo, Qin Mo knew that although Veria City was the economic centre of the Heaven Dou Empire, his position was not in the middle of the Empire, but rather close to the border area.

To reach Spirit Hall from Veria City, they must first go down to the north for 1000 kilometres, get out of the control of Veria City, and then pass through the province Fa Si Nuo, to finally reach Spirit Hall.

There was a total of more than 2000 kilometres in the middle. Judging from the current speed of the carriage, it would take at least half a month to reach Spirit Hall.

After knowing the specific time, Qin Mo didn't want to waste this time on the road, so he sat cross-legged on the carriage, regardless of the surrounding environment, and began cultivation.

After all, with Chrysanthemum Douluo here anyway, he knew no one would come to create trouble.

The reason why Qin Mo is practicing so hard now is that he doesn't want to waste this time, and the second reason is that after completing the second Mission, the third main Mission has been issued. This mission was much harder than the previous one.

The first mission to awaken his Martial Spirit and the second mission to join Spirit Hall, these missions were not difficult, while the third mission asked him to become a disciple, his master must fulfil a requirement though. And that they must at minimum be a Rank 96 Titled Douluo.

If there is no such specific requirement, this Mission is still very easy to complete. After all, the Spirit Master is the most indispensable in Spirit Hall, and Qin Mo believes that by using his talents to find a good teacher at random, the other party will not refuse.

But the hard condition of Spirit Power is that they must be above Rank 96, this is not easy to complete.

You must know that although Spirit Hall has the most Titled Douluo in the mainland, there are only a few people whose Spirit Power is above Rank 96.

The only one in Spirit Hall who has such strength is Supreme Pontiff Bibi Dong, the Grand Worship Qian Daoliu, the Second Worship Golden Crocodile Douluo, and the next few Elders of the Elder Hall.

Angel Douluo Qian Daoliu was the first to reject him. After all, he now doesn't ask about world affairs and is completely devoted to his precious granddaughter Qian Renxue. He doesn't even have any thoughts of accepting disciples at all.

As for the Second Worship, Golden Crocodile Douluo, there was some hope. After all, their Martial Spirits are both top-class Martial Spirits of the Gold Bloodline. He hopes that he should be a little interested in him.

As for the last Supreme Pontiff Bibi Dong, she will likely mentor Qin Mo. After all, he has successfully attracted Bibi Dong's attention now.