Chapter 46 Nosy Yue Guan

Currently on Chapter 63 on P.A.T.R.E.O.N.
w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.com/allheaventhearch
Line Break

At the residence of Chrysanthemum Douluo in Spirit City, Chrysanthemum Douluo was watching carefully with the latest information from the Training Camp.

Chrysanthemum Douluo looked at the information in his hand, while nodding his head in satisfaction and muttering to himself: "I didn't expect it to be only two days before this child did something big again."

"Now all that is needed to be done is to present the information in the Training Camp and the situation of the assessment to Her Majesty, Supreme Pontiff. I believe that Xiao Mo's wish should be fulfilled soon."

Although Chrysanthemum Douluo is arbitrary and self-willed, he had Qin Mo at the top of his mind as he immediately rushed out of the house and walked toward the house of Her Majesty, Supreme Pontiff.

Ghost Douluo originally wanted to invite Chrysanthemum Douluo to go to 1000 Machine City with him, but when he had just walked outside Chrysanthemum Douluo's residence, he saw Chrysanthemum Douluo hurry out and asked quickly "You are so anxious, where are you going?"

Hearing the voice of Ghost Douluo, Chrysanthemum Douluo stopped and looked at Ghost Douluo and said, "It turns out to be the Old Ghost! Is there a problem?"

Ghost Douluo said: "I just got news about the traces of the Holy Spirit Cult's Spirit Masters appearing near 1000 Machine City. I want you to come with me and deal with them. "

Chrysanthemum Douluo said impatiently after hearing it, "You alone are more than enough. Why are you calling me? I have something to do now. I have to go to the Supreme Pontiff's Palace to meet with Her Majesty. If you have anything else, you can come to me when you come back!"

After talking, Chrysanthemum Douluo instantly disappeared.
Ghost Douluo looked at the Supreme Pontiff Hall at the highest point in Spirit City, resting his chin with one hand, his face with a puzzled look, he said, "Yue Guan, what is going on with him today? Normally, he doesn't refuse me!"

Coming to the outside of the Supreme Pontiff's Palace, even though Chrysanthemum Douluo Yue Guan was anxious at this time, he had to stop and said to the guards, "Go in and report to the Supreme Pontiff that I have something important to say."

"It's Elder Chrysanthemum," one of the guards said respectfully, and then ran all the way into, Supreme Pontiff's Palace.

"Your Majesty, Supreme Pontiff, Elder Chrysanthemum Douluo said that there is an urgent matter, Your Majesty. At this moment, he is asking to be summoned outside the hall."

Bibi Dong said lightly: "Let him come in!"

Chrysanthemum Douluo, even though he is an Elder, cannot enter Supreme Pontiff Hall without authorisation.

Following the guard, Chrysanthemum Douluo Yue Guan came to the hall of Supreme Pontiff's Palace and bowed to Bibi Dong, who was sitting on the Supreme Pontiff's throne and said: "Your Majesty, Supreme Pontiff, I have some information here that might interest you."

While speaking, Chrysanthemum Douluo took out the information he had just seen and the materials he had compiled from his arms.

"Really? I'm also interested. Then I want to see what it is." As Bibi Dong waved her hand gently, the information in Yue Guan's hands slowly drifted towards Bibi Dong.

Bibi Dong's eyes, which had been somewhat difficult to grasp, instantly became clear after reading the information. She looked at Chrysanthemum Douluo standing in the centre of, Supreme Pontiff's Palace and asked with a trace of doubt in her tone: "Is all on this sheet true?"

"Yes, Your Majesty, Supreme Pontiff, everything written in the document is true. If you don't accept such a talent, who will? Does Her Majesty, Supreme Pontiff, have other hesitations?" Chrysanthemum Douluo said with a smile on his face.

Bibi Dong listened well, and there was a faint smile on her beautiful face, but then there was a glimmer of light in her eyes, and she looked at Chrysanthemum Douluo and said: "There is no hesitation, but we need to build some trust and loyalty first, tell me, why is Elder Chrysanthemum is so concerned about this matter. Could it be that you have reached some kind of agreement with the Young Lord of Veria City?"

After Chrysanthemum Douluo heard this, his face changed drastically, and he knelt down on one knee and said to Bibi Dong: "Your Majesty, Supreme Pontiff, I have always been loyal to Spirit Hall and Your Majesty, Supreme Pontiff. I just love this child. Moreover, he has good talents, so please consider accepting him. I have no other intentions. "

Bibi Dong naturally knows the loyalty of Chrysanthemum Douluo, but it is her own business to accept disciples. What Chrysanthemum Douluo did this time was indeed over the top.

In fact, Bibi Dong had already thought of accepting a disciple after meeting Qin Mo for the first time, but she wanted to do more research.

Looking at the fearful Chrysanthemum Douluo, Bibi Dong said: "Chrysanthemum Douluo, I can naturally trust you, but there are some things that must be done first. As for the child Qin Mo, naturally he will return sooner or later to his family, so it's fine to ask Elder Chrysanthemum to watch over his affairs."

Chrysanthemum Douluo breathed a sigh of relief and quickly said, "Yes, I understand. If Supreme Pontiff is fine, I will take my leave."

"Wait," Bibi Dong stopped Chrysanthemum Douluo, who wanted to leave the Supreme Pontiff Palace.

Chrysanthemum Douluo stopped immediately after hearing her, turned around and respectfully bent over and asked, "I wonder what else the Supreme Pontiff has to order?"

A lavender light flashed on Bibi Dong's right hand, and then a porcelain bottle appeared.

"There are 30 Pills in this bottle. Give them to Qin Mo and ask him to take one every 3 days. After about 2-3 months, he should break through Rank 20. Then you can take him to hunt for his next Spirit Ring which will be a 1000-year Spirit Ring."

Chrysanthemum Douluo said anxiously: "A 1000-year Spirit Ring, is it too early for your Majesty, Supreme Pontiff? After all, the maximum limit of the Second Spirit Ring is no more than 800-900 years, isn't 1000 years too high?"

Bibi Dong threw the bottle in her hand to Chrysanthemum Douluo and said faintly: "This is my apprentice in the future. As for how he should be trained, that is up to me! After all, I am his Master! Although a 1000 year Second Ring is beyond the limit a Spirit Master can handle for their Second Spirit Ring, it's not impossible. After all, my Second Spirit Ring has reached that Rank. If he cannot do this, then he is not worthy of being my disciple."

Chrysanthemum Douluo wanted to say more, but Bibi Dong interrupted: "Elder Chrysanthemum, I know what you are worried about, but even if he can't hold on, aren't you still beside him? I believe you can do it."

Chrysanthemum Douluo knew that he could not convince Bibi Dong, but said respectfully: "Yes, Your Majesty, Supreme Pontiff."