Chapter 63 Bibi Dong's Scheme

Currently on Chapter 80 on P.A.T.R.E.O.N.
w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.com/allheaventhearch
Line Break

"Bibi Dong, what do you mean?" Golden Crocodile Douluo looked at Bibi Dong who had withdrawn his Martial Spirit, and asked very puzzled.

It turned out that after Qian Daoliu left, there was no battle that Bibi Dong and Golden Crocodile Douluo thought should have occurred.

On the contrary, Bibi Dong immediately withdrew her Martial Spirit, and looked at Golden Crocodile Douluo with a calm expression.

Bibi Dong said softly with a peaceful smile on his face: "It's meaningless? I just don't think there is any irreconcilable contradiction between me and the Second Worship. Even if it is Xiao Mo, there is room for negotiation. "

Hearing Bibi Dong say this, Golden Crocodile Douluo's emotions only slightly eased, but even though his emotions have been eased, he still maintains the state of possessing his Martial Spirit, looking at Bibi very vigilantly. Dong and Chrysanthemum Douluo and Ghost Douluo behind him.

Although Golden Crocodile Douluo didn't completely let go of his vigilance, Bibi Dong didn't care about it either.

After all, no matter who it is at this time, it is impossible to completely relax the vigilance of the other party, unless the person is a fool.

Golden Crocodile Douluo said: "Bibi Dong, what do you mean? Didn't you refuse to back down a bit? Why are you willing to back down again? What are you planning now?"

Bibi Dong said lightly, "Who Saying that I am going to give in, since he has become my disciple, I naturally will not transfer it to others, but the Second Worship you should also know that although the Golden Martial Spirit is very powerful, the road to cultivation is not smooth. My research on Golden Martial arts is not too much, but I can overcome it if I spend more time, but Xiao Mo's talent is believed that you have already seen the Second Worship. If you waste his time, go on a blind date with him in the future. The results will definitely have an impact, so I would like to invite you to join me to teach him." The

words have already been said, and Bibi Dong doesn't look like a lie, Golden Crocodile Douluo. Only then took his own Martial arts and Spirit Ring.

Golden Crocodile Douluo asked with a somewhat skeptical look: "Bibi Dong, are you really willing to divide your time with him and let me teach him?"

Bibi Dong nodded gently, and said: "I am willing, but I have a premise. Although you and I taught him together, he and you do not have any mentor relationship, so he can't be counted as an disciple. But he will still be your successor, and still my, Bibi Dong's successor."

Golden Crocodile Douluo said very dissatisfied, "How is this possible? Do you think I will help the Supreme Pontiff Palace under your jurisdiction wholeheartedly cultivate an existence against the Elder Hall? Don't be so delusional. If you don't allow me to have a Master and disciple relationship with him, I will not teach him."

Although he values ​​Qin Mo's talent very much, he has been well-known for decades. It's hard to say that the strong in Douluo Continent, how could he not know what Bibi Dong was planning at this time?

And the reason why he didn't refuse decisively was because he really wanted to get Qin Mo as his successor, even if he couldn't fully own it, he would be satisfied.

The smile on Bibi Dong's face gradually disappeared, and a very indifferent and serious expression began to show on her beautiful face.

Bibi Dong said coldly: "Second Worship, you think too much. Whether it is the Supreme Pontiff Palace or the Elder Hall lead by your Seven Worships, in the final analysis, it belongs to the power of Spirit Hall, so in essence, the Supreme Pontiff Palace and Elder Hall have no differences."

"And since Xiao Mo is now my disciple, then he will naturally say that the object of allegiance will be Spirit Hall, so we train him together, which is equivalent to cultivating together the next generation of Spirit Hall."

Looking at Bibi Dong's current attitude, Golden Crocodile Douluo knew that Bibi Dong would not give in any more at this time. Although she did not study Golden Bloodline Martial Spirits deeply, she still With the knowledge she has mastered, it is not impossible to find a suitable way of cultivation, but it takes some time in the middle.

Moreover, what Bibi Dong said is not without reason. Whether it is the power of the Supreme Pontiff Palace or the Elder Hall, in the final analysis, it belongs to the power of Spirit Hall. Together, nurturing Qin Mo into talents is equivalent to contributing to Spirit Hall.

The Golden Crocodile Douluo who wanted to understand this sighed helplessly and said: "You are right, whether it is the power of the Elder Hall or the Supreme Pontiff Palace is the power of Spirit Hall, this matter is up to you, this master and disciple name I don't want to be an old man! But I have to add another condition before that."

Bibi Dong's face returned to the calm smile on his face and said faintly: "Since the Second Worship can make such a big step backward, then I naturally do too. Not being stingy, as long as your request is not excessive, I will naturally agree to you."

Golden Crocodile Douluo said: "The condition is very simple, that is, regardless of any conflicts between the Supreme Pontiff Palace and the Elder Hall in the future, you will not have this child is involved. If you can do it, then I promise to teach him together with you."

Bibi Dong nodded and said, "This is natural. There is any conflict between the Worships in the middle, so I don't want to drag him into this battle, so I can promise you this condition of yours."

"Since you agree, then you can take him to accept this first!" Speaking of the Golden Crocodile Douluo, he gave Bibi Dong a kit from his Spirit Essence Device.

"Second Worship, what are you?" Bibi Dong asked curiously at the kit sent by Golden Crocodile Douluo.

Golden Crocodile Douluo said faintly: "The reason why Golden Bloodline Martial Spirits are so powerful is that they have very strong Blood Qi as support, but if there is no matching medicinal material to provide it with sufficient Blood Qi, then the only way to make up for the power of Qi and Blood Qi is to obtain a large amount of food. If it is not possible, then the advantages of the Golden Martial Spirit will not be reflected, but it will cause harm to the Spirit Master himself, causing slight lack of energy and physical exhaustion. In severe cases, it may even threaten their life."

"And he has already broken through to Rank 20 at the age of 6. At this time, the Qi and Blood Qi in his body is already seriously insufficient, and the best performance is that after releasing his talent, he will fall unconscious like he did earlier, the Pills in this kit of mine are passed down by my Golden Crocodile Clan from generation to generation. When he wakes up, remember to tell him to take it every three days. After half a year, he should be able to recover from deficient Qi and Blood Qi in his body."