Chapter 64 Bibi Dong And Qian Daoliu Plot Against Each Other

Currently on Chapter 81 on P.A.T.R.E.O.N.

w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.com/allheaventhearch

Line Break

Bibi Dong spoke: "So that is the case, no wonder all this time, every time I saw him, I always felt there was something wrong about his foundation, it turns out he has been losing Blood Qi. Thank you, Second Worship."

Golden Crocodile Douluo waved his hand and replied, "There is no master-disciple relationship between me and him, but he can be regarded as my successor in the future, so there is no need to thank me."

After saying this, Golden Crocodile Douluo turned and walked towards the exit of the Supreme Pontiff Palace.

Golden Crocodile Douluo, who left the Supreme Pontiff Palace, looked up at the huge Spirit City that was in front of his eyes, and muttered to himself: "I don't know if my decision today is right or wrong, and I don't know how to explain it to Elder brother, but it was the right decision for the future of Spirit Hall."

After a while, Golden Crocodile Douluo sighed: ​​"Oh, forget it, it has been done, why should I think about it further, but, how do I explain it to Elder brother?"

"Golden Crocodile, since you have made a decision you think is appropriate, why do you have to explain it to me?" A voice suddenly came from behind Golden Crocodile Douluo.

Hearing this sound, Golden Crocodile Douluo slowly turned around with a very surprised expression, and saw that the person standing behind turned out to be Spirit Hall's Grand Worship Qian Daoliu who should have already left.

"Elder Brother? Didn't you leave long ago? Why are you still here?" Golden Crocodile Douluo asked in surprise.

Qian Daoliu slowly stepped forward, patted Golden Crocodile Douluo on the shoulder and said: "Over the years, Bibi Dong's cultivation has become stronger and more mysterious. I even felt Divine Power in her body during this encounter. I think she should have broken through Rank 100, so how can I be rest assured by leaving you alone with her?"

Golden Crocodile Douluo was shocked: "Impossible! That cannot be! She has only been a Titled Douluo for less than 10 years, and she has been in Spirit Hall all these years, and has never gone out at all. How could it be possible for her to reach that Rank and find such a great disciple? Are you sure you aren't wrong?"

Qian Daoliu shook his head slightly, and said: "I am not wrong. As the Apostle of the Angel God, I clearly sensed Divine Power in her body, the Divine Power in her comes from an Evil God, but she indeed has Divine Power."

"So for any reason, I don't want to have any conflicts with her now, at least until Xiao Xue completes the ceremony, and you are with her to teach that child named Qin Mo, I believe that our Elder Hall and the Supreme Pontiff Palace will also be temporarily relieved to a certain extent because of the relationship we have with this child, so I hope that you will teach this child and don't hold back."

Golden Crocodile Douluo nodded and said, "Brother, don't worry about that. Even if you don't explain it today, I will teach that child the best I can, although there is no master-disciple relationship between me and him. We don't have the status of a master and disciple, but he is equivalent to my successor in my heart."

Qian Daoliu said: "It's good if you can think like this. It's good to let him come to the Worship hall to cultivate carefully, or to have some contact with Xiao Xue."

At this time, Golden Crocodile Douluo was very puzzled by Qian Daoliu's words, because in his knowledge, Qian Renxue is the bottom line of Qian Daoliu.

So even if Qian Renxue is the only heir of the Angel Clan at this stage, except for her biological mother Bibi Dong, Supreme Pontiff Palace's Ghost Douluo and Chrysanthemum Douluo and the Seven Worships of the Elder Hall, no one knew about Qian Renxue's existence in Spirit Hall.

But now Qian Daoliu took the initiative to speak, and asked Qin Mo to come into contact with Qian Renxue, which inevitably left Golden Crocodile Douluo confused.

"Brother, what do you mean? I don't quite understand." Golden Crocodile Douluo shook his head and asked.

Qian Daoliu said: "Although Xiao Xue is supremely talented, it will be difficult for her to inherit the Angel God's God Position in the future. If she wants to work with Spirit Hall and unify the Continent, then she will require far from her own power. Even with her power, she will not be able to do it, even if she is a God at that time."

"Compared to Hu Liena, the other disciple of Bibi Dong, Qin Mo has many times her talent and will therefore be given more attention by Bibi Dong and will inevitably be the focus of her training in the future. With his assistance, Spirit Hall and Xiao Xue will need half the effort for twice the results."

After hearing this, Golden Crocodile Douluo respectfully said to Qian Daoliu: "Elder Brother is wise. When we return, I will immediately make a training plan for him and take him from Bibi Dong to our Elder Hall."

In the Supreme Pontiff Palace, Chrysanthemum Douluo was holding the unconscious Qin Mo and asked Bibi Dong: "Your Majesty, why should we make a concession to the Elder Hall? Although Xiao Mo will still be loyal to the Supreme Pontiff Palace and you and there is no master-disciple relationship between the Second Worship and him, he has a heart after all. I am afraid that as time passes, things will happen and we will lose out."

Bibi Dong couldn't help but smile and said, "Elder Chrysanthemum, do you think I haven't thought about it? But in the end, you also know that there are only 2 Elders in all of Spirit City that have Golden Martial Spirits like Xiao Mo. I am unable to solve the problem a Golden Martial Spirit has when cultivating and I cannot afford to delay his cultivation and can only have Second Worship help him. Besides this, I have other goals."

"Other goals? I wonder what arrangements Your Majesty has?" Ghost Douluo, who hasn't spoken much, suddenly asked.

Bibi Dong replied: "Elder Ghost, Chrysanthemum, you should also know our plan has been mostly completed, so I don't want anything to happen at this most important ending stage. I also don't want any conflicts between the Supreme Pontiff Palace and the Elder Hall that will consume each others' strengths.

At this moment, with Xiao Mo's intervention. I believe our relationship will ease for some time. And the most important point is that I believe Qian Daoliu will have similar thoughts as me. He hopes to borrow Xiao Mo's future power and capabilities and cares most about them, while I also long for the power of the person he cares about most. "