Chapter 49 1000 Year Spirit Ring

Currently on Chapter 66 on P.A.T.R.E.O.N.

w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.com/allheaventhearch

Line Break

On the road outside Spirit City in the early morning, a carriage embroidered with golden chrysanthemum patterns was slowly driving!

"Uncle Chrysanthemum, are we sure we are going to the Star Dou Forest? I have seen the continent's territory. Our Spirit Hall is in the center of the entire continent, and most of the Star Dou Forest is located in the Star Luo Empire. If we really want to go, it will take at least a month to see the light journey back and forth depending on the speed of the carriage, and this does not include the time we spend looking for Spirit Rings in the forest."

Chrysanthemum Douluo said, "Since I am I have said that I will take you to the Star Dou Great Forest for a long time. It will naturally take you there. Although the journey is a bit far away, our Spirit Hall has its own path. This way, the time taken can be greatly decreased to about a week to reach Star Dou Great Forest. Before that, you should think carefully about what kind of Ability you would like for you Second Spirit Ring. I might as well help you make a pre-selection list of Spirit Beasts in advance."

Qin Mo said: "My First Spirit Ring is an Amplification-Type Spirit Ability. Although it can improve my strength as a whole, it is too focused and can only damage one opponent at a time. So I hope my Second Spirit Ability is an offensive Ability. If the Spirit Beasts in this area are not very good I can accept a defensive Ability as well. As for my Second Spirit Ring's limit, it should be between 800 and 900 years old."

Chrysanthemum Douluo nodded and said, "Good. Don't worry about finding a suitable Spirit Beast. The Star Dou Forest is the most ancient and largest forest on this continent. Not only does it have a wide variety of Spirit Beasts, but it also has a complete range of them, even the legendary 100,000-year-old Spirit Beast exists there. As for the age of your Second Spirit Ring, Her Majesty has set it for you, so you don't need to worry about this."

"The age of my Second Spirit Ring is set for me by Her Majesty? Uncle Chrysanthemum, what age did Her Majesty set my Spirit Ring to be at?" Hearing Chrysanthemum Douluo said that Bibi Dong had set the age limit for his Second Spirit Ring, immediately causing Qin Mo to have a bad feeling.

Chrysanthemum Douluo said: "According to Her Majesty, Supreme Pontiff, your Second Spirit Ring must be 1000 years."

Qin Mo stood up anxiously and said, "My Second Spirit Ring must be 1000-year Spirit Ring. Uncle Chrysanthemum, did you lie to me? The maximum age that the Second Spirit Ring of the Spirit Master can absorb is no more than 900 years. If I absorb 1000-year Spirit Ring, won't I explode and die?"

Even if Tang San, the protagonist, was able to absorb a Spirit Rings above his level, that was only because he had been tempered by Immortal Herbs.

Although Qin Mo's physical fitness has been greatly enhanced and improved after the Golden Sacred Dragon Martial Spirit was awoken, he is currently only 6 years old after all. Absorbing 1000-year Spirit Ring is equivalent to committing suicide.

Chrysanthemum Douluo looked at Qin Mo who had stood up, put his hand on his shoulder and pressed it down and said: "Don't worry, this is indeed what, Supreme Pontiff said, although it sounds a little unbelievable, it's not impossible."

Qin Mo asked curiously: "Uncle Chrysanthemum, according to you, can you help me absorb the Spirit Ring above my level?"

Chrysanthemum Douluo said, "My Martial Spirit is a Singular Velvet Sky Chrysanthemum, when you can't absorb the powerful power of the 1000-year Spirit Ring, I will be able to extract the 1000-year Spirit Ring from your body without any harm to you. Besides,, Supreme Pontiff's First Spirits Second Spirit Ring is 1000-years, so it is possible."

"And the Pills you took in the past 2 months not only seed up the cultivation speed of your Spirit Power, but also enhance your physique. I believe you can absorb 1000-year Spirit Ring."

"Really?" Qin Mo asked.

Having said that, Qin Mo was unsure. Although his physical fitness has indeed improved a lot during this period, after all, this is a cross-rank Spirit Ring absorption. Naturally he knew the risks.

At the end, he sighed inwardly: "1000 years... I hope that I get lucky and survive."

According to Chrysanthemum Douluo, the unique passage of Spirit Hall is about as long as You can get to the Star Dou Great Forest in a week.

Since the journey, Qin Mo and Chrysanthemum Douluo have sat face to face in the spacious carriage.

Because Qin Mo felt a little tired after several months of high-intensity training, so in the next period of time, he did not continue to practice.

After all, one path of cultivation, one cannot blindly advance by leaps and bounds, but with proper cultivation, the effect will be better.

The Singular Velvet Sky Chrysanthemum and remembrance of Tang San earlier reminded Qin Mo of the Immortal Herbs Heaven Dou City.

The Immortal Herbs near the Ice And Fire Yin Yang Well is a unique treasure.

The overall talent of the protagonist's group should be almost the same as the Golden Generation of Spirit Hall, so no matter what, he had to rob the Ice And Fire Yin Yang Well before Tang San arrives.

And besides Tang San, only Chrysanthemum Douluo in front of him knew the Immortal Herbs were near the Ice And Fire Ying Yang Well.

Qin Mo looked at Chrysanthemum Douluo and said, "Uncle Chrysanthemum, Do you know Poison Douluo Dugu Bo!"

"Old Poison? Why are you asking about him?" Chrysanthemum Douluo asked Qin Mo curiously.

Qin Mo said: "It's nothing, just a little curious. I heard my father say that Dugu Bo seems to have a medicinal field in Sunset Forest outside Heaven Dou City. He said that there are many magical herbs growing in it. I want to see it. I just don't know if Uncle Chrysanthemum's relationship is good with him, so we can go see them?"

Chrysanthemum Douluo said with a look of disgust: "Hmph, that Old Poison of Dugu Bo, how can he have good things?"

"Although you may be wrong, but if you want to take a look, I will take you there when I have time, even if he does not want to let us, I will eat him up and force him."

Hearing Chrysanthemum Douluo like this Said, Qin Mo suddenly nodded in excitement and said, "Okay, Uncle Chrysanthemum, then it's settled. You must take me there when you have time."

Chrysanthemum Douluo said: "Okay , I promise. If you have time, I will definitely take you there. "