Chapter 62 Furious Bibi Dong

Currently on Chapter 79 on P.A.T.R.E.O.N.
w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.com/allheaventhearch
Line Break

"Death God Domain? Bibi Dong, enough!" Qian Daoliu, who hadn't made much noise from the beginning until now, started to get angry after seeing Bibi Dong release the Death God Domain.

A faint Golden light began to converge on Qian Daoliu's body, and at the same time layers of white air waves also began to collide with the Death God Domain released by Bibi Dong.

After the collision of the two diametrically opposite realms, the Death God Domain and the Angel Domain, a polarizing scene appeared in the entire Supreme Pontiff Palace.

Half of the Supreme Pontiff Palace shrouded in the Death God Domain, in the space of this half of the Supreme Pontiff Palace, was filled with blood-red murderous auras visible to the naked eye everywhere.

Even if the breath of the Death God Domain was not aimed at Qin Mo, Qin Mo, who was located in the Death God Domain, felt unprecedented fear.

It seemed that everything around him had been solidified by murderous aura, even if it was done in ordinary times, as a simple breath, Qin Mo felt very difficult at this time.

The other half of the Supreme Pontiff Palace, which was covered by the Qian Daoliu's Angel Domain, was covered with gentle Golden light everywhere. A feeling of sacred and peacefulness filled the air, and it became a distinct from Bibi Dong's Death God Domain. Compared.

To put it simply, it is like a boundless hell, a heaven full of sacred gentleness.

At the moment when Bibi Dong's Death God Domain and Qian Daoliu Angel Domain collided most intensely, a strong roar, accompanied by a loud Dragon Roar and endless Dragon Power, suddenly burst out of Qin Mo's body.

The last five-clawed Golden Dragon with a Golden back and wings suddenly appeared between the Death God Domain and Angel Domain.

"Roar!" The voice of the Dragon Roar suddenly became louder, resounding endlessly in the empty Supreme Pontiff Palace, and the Golden Dragon vented his anger towards Bibi Dong and Qian Daoliu.

"Domain, this is an Innate Domain!" Bibi Dong said excitedly, and at the same time she immediately withdrew her Death God Domain.

After Bibi Dong withdrew from her Death God Domain, logically speaking, Qian Daoliu's Angel Domain should instantly cover the entire Supreme Pontiff Palace.

But it is a pity that this is not the case. Although Bibi withdrew her Death God Domain, because of the Domain that was suddenly released from Qin Mo's body, Qian Daoliu's Angel Domain did not advance any further, and it still maintained its current presence.

However, after Bibi Dong withdrew from the Death God Domain, Qian Daoliu also withdrew his Angel Domain.

With the disappearance of the two domains, the endless Dragon Power instantly swept the entire hall of the Supreme Pontiff Palace.

At the same time, the attention of the high-level Spirit Masters in Spirit City was also concentrated in this Supreme Pontiff Palace, which symbolized the majesty of Spirit Hall.

As the center of the sudden incident, Qin Mo fainted not long after Qian Daoliu withdrew his Angel Domain.

At the same time, the Golden Dragon in the hall of the Supreme Pontiff Palace, following Qin Mo's going unconscious, turned into a little Golden light and disappeared.

When Qin Mo was about to fall to the ground, Bibi Dong hurried forward and gently hugged him in her arms.

Qian Daoliu stared at Qin Mo in Bibi Dong's arms, until he saw Bibi Dong that she was about to take Qin Mo away, he could only say, "Bibi Dong, Spirit Hall has indeed grown in your hands over the years, but the help from our Elder Hall is indispensable. I have no other requirements for this, but you have to give this child to us."

After Bibi Dong listened, there was endless fury in her purple-red eyes. Angrily, she slowly stood up holding Qin Mo in her arms.

Then, after handing over the unconscious Qin Mo to Chrysanthemum Douluo, she turned around and said, "This is my disciple. I can't give it to anyone. If the Grand Worship wants to forcibly take him, why not exchange pointers and see each other's progress over the past few years."

With the end of Bibi Dong's voice, eight extremely sharp spider legs stretched out from behind her, at the same time 1 Yellow and 3 Purple, 4 Black and 1 Red, a total of 9 Spirit Rings rotated around her body.

At this time, Chrysanthemum Douluo and Ghost Douluo, who were on the back of Bibi Dong's body, were full of endless awe as they looked at Bibi Dong display her strength.

This is Her Majesty, the Supreme Pontiff they follow, the top powerhouse in the world, and their spiritual support.

Seeing Bibi Dong releasing his Martial Spirit in anger, Qian Daoliu lost the strong attitude he had just now. Instead, he shook his head silently, and then said to the Golden Crocodile Douluo next to him: "Golden Crocodile, let's go."

After seeing Qin Mo's talent, Golden Crocodile Douluo regarded him as his heir. What's more, just now, after Qin Mo released an extremely rare but extremely powerful Innate Talent Domain, his impression of Qin Mo rose again.

But now that he saw his treasure fly away, Golden Crocodile Douluo could not help but feel anxious.

If it were the usual Golden Crocodile Douluo against Qian Daoliu, the Golden Crocodile Douluo would definitely not have any objections, but now that he sees that his favorite heir is about to disappear in front of his eyes, he did not care anymore.

Powerful aura began to explode from Golden Crocodile Douluo. The Golden scales that were similar to those of Qin Mo's Spirit after possessing his body began to grow up and down the Golden Crocodile Douluo's body. At the same time, a huge Golden Crocodile Tail came from behind him. Grow out.

2 Yellow, 2 Purple, 4 Black, and 1 Red, 9 Spirit Rings also appeared around his body at the same time.

If there is an ordinary Spirit Master, it will definitely show incredible eyes, Titled Douluo is already a very rare existence, not to mention the 100,000-year Spirit Ring, which is known as the treasure of the Spirit Master, is here at this time. Two can appear at the same time.

Judging from the age, Golden Crocodile Douluo's Spirit Ring configuration is slightly inferior to Bibi Dong, but his aura is not losing to hers.

"Enough, Golden Crocodile, didn't you hear what I said?" Although Qian Daoliu's tone was calm, he still revealed his unchanging determination in his heart.

But Golden Crocodile Douluo didn't stop there. He said to Qian Daoliu: "Big Brother, after so many years, I have finally met someone who can be my successor. I can't just give him up so easily, even if it is you, I will not make any concessions."

"You, you..." Qian Daoliu would never have thought that the Golden Crocodile Douluo, who usually obeys him in every possible way, would one day go against him.

"Do what you wish," Qian Daoliu left the Supreme Pontiff Palace without looking back after saying this.

Looking at Qian Daoliu leaving the Supreme Pontiff Palace, Bibi Dong couldn't help but smile.